delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luis, just added 70 hof autos (most stickers, but acouple of cepedas that aren't). Pcmb for the two Irod autos....assuming the 2000 tops is on card. Sure the 98 is on card

Also, If you see more that you'd like, I'll gladly set them aside for you until you get something else I want....and you're always getting cards I want

John

Luis, just added 70 hof autos (most stickers, but acouple of cepedas that aren't). Pcmb for the two Irod autos....assuming the 2000 tops is on card. Sure the 98 is on card

Also, If you see more that you'd like, I'll gladly set them aside for you until you get something else I want....and you're always getting cards I want

John

John:

I'll go through your bucket carefully this weekend. I took a quick look, maybe the Cepeda with the stamp since it's #'ed/48. Yes, the 2000 Topps I-Rod is on-card. I set you up nicely for the incoming HOF class in our last trade. Really hope that I-Rod, Vlad, and Edgar get in.

Happy 2017!

Luis