delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes :

If I'm correct and the Ruiz books for $25, I'll take the JC Romero Leaf and the Travis Wood Tier One for it.

Check us for these:

2014 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs #APOT OSCAR TAVERAS (Cardinals)
2011 Topps Tribute Autograph Dual Relics #NG NOMAR GARCIAPARRA #'ed 81/99 (Red Sox)
2013 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Printing Plates Yellow #KF KEVIN FRANKLIN #'ed 1 of 1 (Reds)

Check us for these:

2014 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs #APOT OSCAR TAVERAS (Cardinals)
2011 Topps Tribute Autograph Dual Relics #NG NOMAR GARCIAPARRA #'ed 81/99 (Red Sox)
2013 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Printing Plates Yellow #KF KEVIN FRANKLIN #'ed 1 of 1 (Reds)

Hi Reeder:

Couldn't find anything in your bucket I can use. I can use you A-Rod Upper Deck Legends auto, though. Let me know. Thanks.

Luis

Well maybe can do something for A-Rod.

Like the Nomar, Braun, Pedroia, and a little in the plate auto.....PM us and let us know

Cool, let's see if we can work it out. As my signature states, I trade by BV. I am going to try and figure out the BV of the cards you want and see if I can match you A-Rod ($120).