Doerr RC in 12/1...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I found a decent deal on this 1948 Leaf Bobby Doerr RC and just had to get it signed. Bobby Doerr is a class act, I don't think he has let a single fan down in his entire life.

Bobby Doerr - 1/1 - 13 Days

bdrc.pngbdrcback.png

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy

That is indeed a sick return and an awesome deal on the card. While I definitely understand that it's cool to have a pristine copy of a vintage card, I prefer cards that have a little history behind them. (But not too much, obviously.)

This is definitely a push to make me follow my plan; I want to thank Mr. Doerr and Mr. Trucks and Mr. Erskine with modest donations to the charities they support and let them know with a holiday card.

That is indeed a sick return and an awesome deal on the card. While I definitely understand that it's cool to have a pristine copy of a vintage card, I prefer cards that have a little history behind them. (But not too much, obviously.)

This is definitely a push to make me follow my plan; I want to thank Mr. Doerr and Mr. Trucks and Mr. Erskine with modest donations to the charities they support and let them know with a holiday card.

I couldn't agree more. It makes you wonder where the card has been over the years. I think the a holiday card and donations are a great idea, I'm sure those guys would appreciate that a lot!

Very nice. I have one as well, but I bought it. It has some extra ink marks though.

Not to be a downer, but that is not Doerr's RC though. I don't know off the top of my head what it is, but I know he has a '38 Goudey and may be on a 36 Goudey Wide pen as well.

Very nice. I have one as well, but I bought it. It has some extra ink marks though.

Not to be a downer, but that is not Doerr's RC though. I don't know off the top of my head what it is, but I know he has a '38 Goudey and may be on a 36 Goudey Wide pen as well.

Your absolutely right. No problem though as those are well out of my price range, especially for something that will be traveling USPS.

I figured the $18 and stamps was a pretty good deal, it's nice to have one from his playing days.

Your absolutely right. No problem though as those are well out of my price range, especially for something that will be traveling USPS.

I figured the $18 and stamps was a pretty good deal, it's nice to have one from his playing days.

No kidding! That is waaaaaaay cool!

True. I picked up a decent 1941 Play Ball on ebay for around $25-30. I sent it to him earlier this year, thinking I would not be out too much if it got lost. It is easily my favorite Doerr auto now though. Now only if I could find an affordable 38 Goudey and 51 Topps Blue Back!

DOERR.jpg

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online