Drew's blog (hounding reports)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Excellent question. I think I'll write a blog entry on it for Sunday, actually (with photos). Stay tuned and I'll link you to it once it's done!

congrats on the quantity...but that's such a weak lineup imo.i think i went 3 yrs in a row until this year and that is by far the worst.you would think with Pudge going in they would get some guys to come out.i also guess the new concession stands completely jacked up the logistics.it's weird to have that many other people there that arent signing and you have to track them down.but i'm sure some of that has to do with fire marshall and the cluster f of last yr's lines.anyway congrats on a hefty haul...

Nice job Drew. Could visual the cards and players as you wrote.
Will be seeing the Tribe in Miami the 1st weekend of August if there are needs to be had.
Jeff

Well, I put your method to the test. I made two books for my kids similar to yours. made 2 4x9 bound books using index card stock at Office Depot. Total cost was about $15.

We went to Frisco Saturday and my two boys got 28 cards signed! It was a smashing success. Every player that had multiples on a page signed all of them.

Big gets were Luke Jackson, Luis Sardinas and Roughned Odor

good times..we'll have to hit a GP game before the year is over..