E-Mail Successes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

just got that back myself from roy, oh well i hated him anyways!! Go Wings!

LOL I still have nightmares of him ;) at Tomas Sandstrom in the 93 Finals :O

On a completely different note, I want to save you guys some time. If you are going to e-mail Mike Eruzione, he asks that you send an 8x11 SASE along with written request to this address (at least that's the response I got from him)..........

MIKE ERUZIONE
1 SHERBORN ST. 7TH FL.
BOSTON. MASS.02215

Last edited:
Hey guys, thanks for posting in this thread and keeping it alive.
I would update the master list but I honestly don't know who most of these people are. The thought of the time it would take to research that seems too great for me. Also some just say c/o website.

In summation, it is still a very useful thread even thought I can't maintain it.

Over the weekend...

Homer Drew 1/0 1 week (Signed Valpo Basketball Media Guide)
Mens Head Basketball Coach at Valpo
c/o email: [email protected]

Happy Collecting!
Jim

does anyone have any current players email addresses or knows how to get them? Im trying to get ladainian tomlinson VERY BAD

Got tennis player, Andy Murray and actress, Crystal Hunt c/o email, both for the second time.
IkeTaylor.jpg
Pittsburgh Steelers CB Ike Taylor signed 8x10 c/o email in less than a month.

Last edited:
The only person ive ever gotton was the host of price is right cant think of his name right now but there is a lot of great ppl on here that yall have posted i sent a few email out and will let yall know if i have any luck and one more thing where do u guys find all these addresses i would like to search for a few more ppl

today brought

Tommy Bowden 1/0 3 days (sp cutomized with my first name and go tigers)
Head Coach of The Clemson Tigers Football team

Former NBA center, Chris Dudley signed 8x10 in 5 days, received it a few days ago
ChrisDudley.jpg
6 time Nathan's hot dog eating champion, Takeru Kobayashi signed postcard in 5+ months
TakeruKobayashi.jpg

Former NBA center, Chris Dudley signed 8x10 in 5 days, received it a few days ago
ChrisDudley.jpg
6 time Nathan's hot dog eating champion, Takeru Kobayashi signed postcard in 5+ months
TakeruKobayashi.jpg

that Takeru Kobayashi autograph is amazing.Congrats oh and did u contact him through his official website?

Today i got
Larry McReynolds 1/0 5 days (SP)
Nascar Crew Cheif

Gregg Ronda 1/0 5 days (SP)
Bowling Green Football Coach

Ron Zook 1/0 5 days (SP)
Illinois Football Head Coach

Jack Parker 5 days (SP)
Boston Hockey Coach
Signed a bussiness card

that Takeru Kobayashi autograph is amazing.Congrats oh and did u contact him through his official website?

Yea, took 5 months through the support link on the website.

Yesterday I got the Indiana Pacemates in 5 days
IndianaPacemates.jpg

Today I got 2 Philadelphia Phillies backup catcher, Chris Coste signed postcards in 2 months
ChrisCoste.jpg
ChrisCoste1.jpg

Last edited: