eBay help needed..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vktwinsfan24

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

Two days ago I sold my Albert Pujols Tribute auto /99 on ebay for a best offer of $160. It's been 2 days, and I haven't received payment from the guy nor has he answered my messages. My greatest concern is that he has 0 feedback...

Is there anyway I can just relist the item or even take it off ebay? I have other serious offers on different forums, and I don't want to wait forever for someone who may not even pay. Thoughts? Any help is welcome.. Thanks, and have a good Friday night!

- Eric

Listing-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/14069645429...OX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649#ht_500wt_1200

well your gonna have to wait the 12 days as you have listed on your shipping info before you can relist it. next time you may want to list payment needs to be made within 48 hours or i reserve the right to relist this item in the description area.

but until the 12 days are up you need to just wait it out.

i take that all back that was 12 days delivery time after payment recieved sorry but still i would give it a few more days. and see if he answers. if he doesnt that cancle the auction for non payment i belive you can read more about that in the help section on your my ebay page...

dave

Last edited:
well your gonna have to wait the 12 days as you have listed on your shipping info before you can relist it. next time you may want to list payment needs to be made within 48 hours or i reserve the right to relist this item in the description area.

but until the 12 days are up you need to just wait it out.

dave
Oh, didn't even realize this was an option. Thanks for pointing that out for me, I'll do that from now on.

just comes down to a good faith effort. now to define that effort thats the trick but who can argue with 5 business days? and no response. still your going to get more info and more ideas to come so good luck, i guess you have a minn worth for the card now though lol.

dave

just comes down to a good faith effort. now to define that effort thats the trick but who can argue with 5 business days? and no response. still your going to get more info and more ideas to come so good luck, i guess you have a minn worth for the card now though lol.

dave

True that! Thanks for the feedback Dave

I believe u can open a dispute case after 4 days. I just had to do that last week for a non-paying bidder. I gave it a week, sent several emails/invoices. No response. I opened a case, and then a few days later closed it and relisted it. Your account will be re-credited w/ final value fees. Not sure what happens to non payer. Just kind of sux!! Hope it works out for u.

Adam

I believe u can open a dispute case after 4 days. I just had to do that last week for a non-paying bidder. I gave it a week, sent several emails/invoices. No response. I opened a case, and then a few days later closed it and relisted it. Your account will be re-credited w/ final value fees. Not sure what happens to non payer. Just kind of sux!! Hope it works out for u.

Adam

Thanks Adam. And yes, it does suck, but at least next time I'll be sure to see what kind of feedback the buyer has before I make any decisions.

At a minimum I would send a second invoice AND an email to them directly, not thru ebay's system, and then give it at least two days before considering opening a non paying bidder dispute.