ERIC DAVIS (all teams) Most WANTED List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have an autographed Davis 8X10, no COA though.

What else can you tell me about it? Did you witness it signed? You got it in a collection and don't know much about it? etc.? I may be interested in it depending on how much of its history you know and the trade value. Thanks.

What else can you tell me about it? Did you witness it signed? You got it in a collection and don't know much about it? etc.? I may be interested in it depending on how much of its history you know and the trade value. Thanks.

Got it in a collection and know nothing else about it:) I can take a scan for you if you like to see if you want it and if it's legit.

No problem, what can I trade you? I tried your homepage but the link said it was not found.

Still working on my want lists but do you have any mini's (A&G, Gypsy Queen, etc), 2008 UD Heroes Emerald, 2007 Topps Red back, 2002-2005 Studio #'d cards or any non-sport cards?

Still working on my want lists but do you have any mini's (A&G, Gypsy Queen, etc), 2008 UD Heroes Emerald, 2007 Topps Red back, 2002-2005 Studio #'d cards or any non-sport cards?

Don't have any of those issues, only thing non-sports I would have would be Disney cards or an autographed Mr. T comic.

Wow, I have no idea what happened here, coulda swore I responded to this. 1st issue Mr. T comic. thanks.

Want to do the comic for the Davis?

I'm thinking yes but I wanted to do some quick comparisons on what these might be worth. We both don't have COAs so that is good in the sense that they compare well that way...the differences I saw on eBay was the 1st edition comics were closer to the $30 mark and the non-first editions were in the $15 range. The Davis autos were in the $7-$20 range (again no COA). Would you be willing to add a low end GU or auto to the mix?? Thanks

Slim pickings here but did find these two you can have--

Pablo Ozuna 2000 SP Top Prospects chirography Auto

2012 Ryan Zimmerman Golden Moments GU Jersey