ERIC DAVIS (all teams) Most WANTED List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have seen in my cards a '88 Fleer mini, but it is not on your list, so I suspect you have it. Any interest in a Chris Sabo '97 Reds pin?

Probably not, I only look for early stuff of Sabo and other Reds like O'Neill, Larkin, etc. Davis is the only guy I try to SC. Thanks for asking.

I didnt realize you were Super Collecting Eric Davis, a great player of the 80s no doubt! Are you SC-ing Pete Rose too? Cool stuff, congrats on 40% on Davis!

I didnt realize you were Super Collecting Eric Davis, a great player of the 80s no doubt! Are you SC-ing Pete Rose too? Cool stuff, congrats on 40% on Davis!

Not by the classic definition of super collecting because so much of it is vintage but I as pick up more of Rose slowly it is a possibility I could change my mind. I started off just wanted base cards of Rose and then it grew into inserts and oddballs..eventually I guess I'll have to pick up the pins and posters; who knows what I'll end up doing. :)

Hands down the best player ever not to make the HOF....I was a huge fan as a child, he spanned a lot of eras and was great in all of them, kind of a living legend to this boy growing up in the 80s! Cool stuff!

Hands down the best player ever not to make the HOF....I was a huge fan as a child, he spanned a lot of eras and was great in all of them, kind of a living legend to this boy growing up in the 80s! Cool stuff!

I agree, I don't pardon him for what he did as a manager/player back in the 80s but there is so much forgiveness out there for just about everybody and everything except Pete Rose...it doesn't make sense. But this thread is about Eric Davis, send me your Eric Davis cards! :)

Hi, I have the following four from your list. Could sell them for $5 shipped. Please let me know if you are interested.

1987 Donruss #22 Eric Davis DK COR
1987 Sportflics #199 Speedburners Raines/Cole/Davis
1988 Sportflics Gamewinners #5 Eric Davis
1993 Bowman #450

Thanks!

Jack

Hi, I have the following four from your list. Could sell them for $5 shipped. Please let me know if you are interested.

1987 Donruss #22 Eric Davis DK COR
1987 Sportflics #199 Speedburners Raines/Cole/Davis
1988 Sportflics Gamewinners #5 Eric Davis
1993 Bowman #450

Thanks!

Jack

I'll pass, thanks.

I have this looking for Julio urias of the dodgers autos and stuff. and certain autos of dodgers / angels stars & prospects. or will look at any cash offers. thanks. larry

2014 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN. ERIC DAVIS. AUTO SSP auto is on card and not a sticker.

I have this looking for Julio urias of the dodgers autos and stuff. and certain autos of dodgers / angels stars & prospects. or will look at any cash offers. thanks. larry

2014 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN. ERIC DAVIS. AUTO SSP auto is on card and not a sticker.

Is this serial numbered?

no it not numbered. I pulled this from a retail pack I have not seen any come from hobby packs and there were only a few on ebay so I know it a very tuff pull. . larry

no it not numbered. I pulled this from a retail pack I have not seen any come from hobby packs and there were only a few on ebay so I know it a very tuff pull. . larry

I probably can't give you what you deserve for it and I don't have the autos you are looking for but I appreciate you offering it to me.