error message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Responded to my football confidence pool thread and got this error message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /home/thebench/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 40

its listed at least 10x

Best,
David

Responded to my football confidence pool thread and got this error message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /home/thebench/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 40

its listed at least 10x

Best,
David

I am receiving same message:

was about to post same thread

I just googled what a syntax error and this what it is

Problems: Windows Syntax Error usually happens when the computer overloads with to much data, or when certain system files become missing or broken. This is a critical sign of an unstable system that is typically caused by improper maintenance of the computer.Symptoms:Windows Syntax Error symptoms can include program lock-ups, slow PC performance, system freezes, blue screen, shutdown or startup problems, and installation errors.

There isn't anything wrong with my system its running fine i am getting the error when i try to respond to a thread or edit a post

i just got same message replying to a thread. pop up came up asking if i was "sure i want to leave this page".
i think there's something going on with the site, as i type this, it's starting on the right and going left, lol, kinda freaks me out
and makes me feel dyslexic!

paul