Even MORE AUTOS added. Updated!! Scans too!! LOOK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pau, I am trying to get more cards as we speak. I ran out of that particular one. I do have another one that I could sign and throw in if we make another deal. :)

wow, do you collect him? or just hoarding, lol? haha

how much for the topps and either of the mayos? and maybe down the line, i could take one of the stadium clubs off your hand :)

paul

mj23bullsfan, I can go $28 dlvd on Mayo rookie auto BV $40
Not sure how much the Topps Certified books. I can't find it. Jen

Jen,

Would you be interested in any Ryan Mallett autos? Lmk I am interested in some of your cards thanks

Sean

I was interested in these lmk if we could work something fro the Manning thanks Sean

Thomas, Demaryius 10 Contenders Rookie Ticket AUTO
Hunter, Kendall 11 SP Authentic Rookie PATCH/AUTO (2 color) #377/699

Last edited:
sberry, not the D.Thomas, but maybe the Hunter. What does the Peyton go for? Kendall Hunter books $40. Jen

jen, i'll have to wait on the mayo. i checked on COMC for a bv on the topps auto and they didn't have it. i'll keep in touch tho, now that i know you've got forte :)

paul

Hey,please shoot me a pm with a price or check my the link in my sig for the Manningham auto /30. Thanks, Mark