Finished up with the Mobile vs MS series IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellis Shoe

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, I finished up with Mobile vs MS last night, so here are the final totals:

MS
Sean Gilmartin 13/13
Phil Gosselin 1/1
Chris Masters 3/3
Cory Rasmus 2/2
Christian Bethancourt 2/2
David Hale 3/5
Ian Gac 2/2

Mobile
Trevor Bauer 3/6 on cards and a ball
Tyler Skaggs 3/3
Alfredo Marte 1/1
Derek Eitel 1/1
Matt Gorgen 1/1
Kevin Munson 1/3
Taylor Sinclair 4/4
Charles Brewer 2/2
Jay Bell 9/9
Matt Davidson 6/13
Adam Eaton 2/2
Marc Krauss 1/1
David Nick 3/3
Raoul Torres 4/4

On a side note, I also saw one of the scariest collisions I have ever seen. In the top of the 1st inning, a bases loaded fly ball to right center and both our right fielder and center fielder Keenan Wiley and Mycal Jones dove for it at the same time and they hit head first. It was nasty. Jones ended up getting a good size gash over his eye and it knocked him out. He was carted off, and Wiley walked off but did go to the hospital as a precaution. Luckily, the report at the end of the game is after stitches for Mycal and a few days rest for both, they are going to be OK. Unfortunately the hit ball also ended up being an inside the park GS for Krauss since no one else was close enough to it to get it back in play before he scored. I am more glad the guys were ok though.

First off, glad both guys were okay (as much as they could be) after that. Sounds nasty...always hate to see something like that happen! :( Looks like you did pretty well card wise though! Dups for trade? I don't know if you ever got a Sam Perkins from me? Maybe we can work a trade?