First Trade Page in Awhile...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob167

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Sorry, everything but the following has been traded or sold...

Aaron Rodgers 2021 Contenders Optic #2 MVP Contenders Orange 38/50 = PENDING

Last edited:
Hi:

I’m interested in the Darell Hernaiz autograph. There is a link to my Picasa bucket in my signature. I also have a thread with all my RCs for trade (sorry, I’m on my phone and don’t know how to put a link here to my RCs for trade thread).

intereted in this -- any specific teams or players you're lookng for?

Rafael Devers 2014 Bowman Chrome Draft #CTP37 1st Bowman
Frank Thomas 1990 Leaf #300 Rookie
DeVonta Smith 2021 Clearly #62 Clearly Rated Rookie Autograph
Jalen Hurts 2020 Select #350 Rookie

I can use these.

Lamar Jackson 2021 Contenders Optic #4 MVP Contenders Blue 49/99

BASEBALL
Johnny Bench 2022 Topps Chrome #T87C295 '87 Topps Silver Pack Blue 069/150

Hi:

I’m interested in the Darell Hernaiz autograph. There is a link to my Picasa bucket in my signature. I also have a thread with all my RCs for trade (sorry, I’m on my phone and don’t know how to put a link here to my RCs for trade thread).
Two things...

First, are you from Iowa, or just a fan of the Hawkeyes?

Second...I like a couple of things that are much higher than the Hernaiz (Arenado Chrome auto and Big Papi Bowman auto)...is there anything else you would be interested in (would trade in your favor)? I can add PayPal as well...

intereted in this -- any specific teams or players you're lookng for?

Rafael Devers 2014 Bowman Chrome Draft #CTP37 1st Bowman
Frank Thomas 1990 Leaf #300 Rookie
DeVonta Smith 2021 Clearly #62 Clearly Rated Rookie Autograph
Jalen Hurts 2020 Select #350 Rookie
No specific teams or players...mainly looking for rookies and autographs of super-star caliber players that I can sell at local shows...

Two things...

First, are you from Iowa, or just a fan of the Hawkeyes?

Second...I like a couple of things that are much higher than the Hernaiz (Arenado Chrome auto and Big Papi Bowman auto)...is there anything else you would be interested in (would trade in your favor)? I can add PayPal as well...
I played baseball for the Hawkeyes back in the late’80s. Graduated from The University of Iowa and met my wife and got married there too. Lived in Iowa City from 1984 - 2003.

The Arenado RC auto has a $600 BV. The Papi auto I haven’t checked for a while, but last time someone was interested I think I was willing to sell for $100. I will check your list again but I don’t remember seeing anything else I can use. Thanks!

got it

for autos, any interest in 2022 Jared Walsh Select Moonshots /169 or 2022 Pristine Encased Freddy Peralta Gold /50 ?

for rookies: Kelenic Heritage refractor /572, Kelenic silver pack mojo 86C, big league orange parallel Jazz Chisholm,

2022 select oneil cruz and wander rookie jersey swatches, en fuego insert RCs, or wander phenomenon silver prizm?

I played baseball for the Hawkeyes back in the late’80s. Graduated from The University of Iowa and met my wife and got married there too. Lived in Iowa City from 1984 - 2003.

The Arenado RC auto has a $600 BV. The Papi auto I haven’t checked for a while, but last time someone was interested I think I was willing to sell for $100. I will check your list again but I don’t remember seeing anything else I can use. Thanks!
Very nice! You played for Duane Banks! I grew up 30 miles south of Iowa City, graduating from high school in 1987...

Would you trade the Ortiz for the Hernaiz and $60 PayPal or cash?

Very nice! You played for Duane Banks! I grew up 30 miles south of Iowa City, graduating from high school in 1987...

Would you trade the Ortiz for the Hernaiz and $60 PayPal or cash?
Ha, DB was something else. Back then Iowa Baseball was an afterthought. Now they do make some noise. I still keep in contact/see Cal Eldred when he comes to town with the Royals. Cal is a great guy.

Not a bad trade offer, but I would like to get some more from you. The last two of the same Papi autos sold for $113 and a best offer purchase that was at $225, so who knows. Could you add the 96-97 Kobe? I now live in the suburbs of Los Angeles and I think I will be able to sell it here. Let me know. Thanks.

got it

for autos, any interest in 2022 Jared Walsh Select Moonshots /169 or 2022 Pristine Encased Freddy Peralta Gold /50 ?

for rookies: Kelenic Heritage refractor /572, Kelenic silver pack mojo 86C, big league orange parallel Jazz Chisholm,

2022 select oneil cruz and wander rookie jersey swatches, en fuego insert RCs, or wander phenomenon silver prizm?
Slight interest in the Wander jersey and the Wander Phenomenon (if he wasn't hurt, interest would be higher)...

Ha, DB was something else. Back then Iowa Baseball was an afterthought. Now they do make some noise. I still keep in contact/see Cal Eldred when he comes to town with the Royals. Cal is a great guy.

Not a bad trade offer, but I would like to get some more from you. The last two of the same Papi autos sold for $113 and a best offer purchase that was at $225, so who knows. Could you add the 96-97 Kobe? I now live in the suburbs of Los Angeles and I think I will be able to sell it here. Let me know. Thanks.
You probably know Allen Rath as well? He...kind of...got in trouble :( ...

I think Cal was from Urbana? I never met him (or Rath), but I followed the Hawks (and Rath, who played high school ball not far from my hometown)...

Your trade offer makes sense...I'll post...thanks, my friend...

Slight interest in the Wander jersey and the Wander Phenomenon (if he wasn't hurt, interest would be higher)...
Sure, well hope he'll be back sooner rather than later.

What kind of condition is the leaf thomas?

would you do the thomas + hurts for the 2 wanders?

You probably know Allen Rath as well? He...kind of...got in trouble :( ...

I think Cal was from Urbana? I never met him (or Rath), but I followed the Hawks (and Rath, who played high school ball not far from my hometown)...

Your trade offer makes sense...I'll post...thanks, my friend...
Yes, I know Big Al. Last we talked I was living in the Chicago suburbs we both were coaching our kids in 13-14U baseball. We were planning on scheduling a game between his team and my team but it never materialized. Had to be 2014 or so. Please send me a pm with what happened to him…I’m completely clueless.

Yes, Cal is from Urbana. I think after college he moved to Cedar Rapids. His son CJ played for the Hawkeyes and last I know was in the Royals minor league system. CJ developed arm problems and I’m not sure if he is still playing.

Another one that played professionally was Chris Hatcher. Great athlete. I think he was from Council Bluff. Made it to the MLB for a few at bats.

Do you mind looking at my RC list for trade? Go to my Avatar or User Name. It will take you to my The Bench page and there you can click on Albums, where you can find all my RCs, Inserts, Refractors, and #’ed cards. I’m interested in the 1984 Topps Mattingly. Mattingly played Winter Baseball in my hometown (Caguas, PR). Let me know. Thanks!

cool. so want to do thomas + hurts for the 2 wanders?

or I'll add in the ohtaini RC if you add in the devers bowman?