First TTM Auto Return!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig Counsell sent back the card I mailed out in September! Beautiful signature and the card is in perfect condition. Thanks Mr. Counsell!
So happy to hear, Nate! Welcome to the most addictive (as @Scobes already mentioned!) element of the card collecting hobby!!

My first TTM was Dean Martin in 1992....started with Hollywood, went to NBA, then MLB and some NFL, now to customs.....amazing how it has ebbed and flowed over the past almost 30 (!!) years!

Let us know if you need addresses, post in the forum or PM....always glad to help a fellow TTM collector!

Compliments of the Season!

Kevin

Last edited:
That's great, Nate! I started working on my '73 Topps baseball set because that was the first set I collected and just went down the entire list trying to complete the set.... big task. Unfortunately, I don't remember who my first TTM was from in that set, but it was like Christmas at the mailbox after that. Congratulations, Rooster.

That's great, Nate! I started working on my '73 Topps baseball set because that was the first set I collected and just went down the entire list trying to complete the set.... big task. Unfortunately, I don't remember who my first TTM was from in that set, but it was like Christmas at the mailbox after that. Congratulations, Rooster.
Good way to put it Rooster! Christmas at the mailbox!! Fridge Perry returned my custom 8x10 on my 5 year old son's birthday this past July....my most exciting return thus far!!

Mine was Jim Presley in 1988. Got tons in the next two years. Mike Schimdt, Kirby Puckett, Andre Dawson, Nolan Ryan, and others. Most recent was Ann Magaret.
Congrats!