Flea Market Pick-Ups FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you still have the 2021 Topps Heritage Baseball Flashback #BFB-SC - Steve Carlton? If so, please post it up.
No, I don’t have anything like that anymore.

This is all I have left:

No, I don’t have anything like that anymore.

This is all I have left:

That stuff is a lot more than the Mauer. I can send the Mauer to you for future considerations if you want. If so, just PM me your address.

Thanks,

Bryon

That stuff is a lot more than the Mauer. I can send the Mauer to you for future considerations if you want. If so, just PM me your address.

Thanks,

Bryon
That’s fine, I appreciate the offer, but I’m going to be out of the hobby for a few years, so so would never be able to pay you back. Thanks though!

Bryon....I could use the Moments & Milestones Chipper if I have something you could use

Bryon....I could use the Moments & Milestones Chipper if I have something you could use
Do you still have these Chipper's For trade?

2012 Bowman #91
2018 Topps Archives #229

If you do please post the up and I will mail out the Moments and Milestones Chipper.

Thanks,

Bryon

I still have the Williams and McGuire. I don't have a price guide with 2022 sets yet so I don't know the value. The December 2021 Beckett that I have shows the Torres at $5.

Scott
Can you trade the 2020 Topps 1985 Topps Silver Series 2 #85TC-34 Tony Gwynn and 2020 Topps 1985 Topps Silver Series 2 #85TC-35 Giancarlo Stanton for the Torres? If so, go ahead and post it up.

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon:
Interested in this: 2018 Topps #US43 Albies/Acuna if you will consider Topps Gold from your needs in another thread. If so, I'll look to see what I have.
Frank

Bryon:
Interested in this: 2018 Topps #US43 Albies/Acuna if you will consider Topps Gold from your needs in another thread. If so, I'll look to see what I have.
Frank
No problem Frank. Just let me know what you have for me. I am going to mail you the Albies/Acuna today and we can work out the trade later.

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon:
I found 55 of your 1993 and 1994 Topps Gold cards!
Frank
Nice!! I mailed out the Acuna/Albies today. Just let me know what numbers you have and what else you can use from my trade list I posted under my wants for 93 and 94 Golds.

Thanks,

Bryon