Football Autos and Game Used FT/FS, Brady, Williams and More!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trade

I dont think I have any more autos,
The only game used I can think of is a 2009 limias sweed upper deck jersey, and I have a copy of the 2012 heritage mcCutchen red boarder sp. Other then that I am sure I have a buch of base, and inserts of both teams, I could get you a list on if interested.

No I used my paperback Beckett. They just dont specify if he is considered a Retired unlisted star, or Retired semistar. based on that its either $25 or $30. There are no multipliers as they have thier own section for the /25 listed with prices. Its just that in the back of Beckett they only list the Vet Active players and the Rookies. They don't give a breakdown of the HOFers or retired.

Brad

No I used my paperback Beckett. They just dont specify if he is considered a Retired unlisted star, or Retired semistar. based on that its either $25 or $30. There are no multipliers as they have thier own section for the /25 listed with prices. Its just that in the back of Beckett they only list the Vet Active players and the Rookies. They don't give a breakdown of the HOFers or retired.

Brad

Brad good deal. Im good with the trade. Oh by the way what part of NC? I thought I saw you went to some of the insidepitch shows. I have set up a couple times in Greensboro and Raleigh. Do you usually go? EDIT: Oh nevermind I see Statesville LOL!! I didnt see it at first.:)

Chris

Yea I go to Greensboro just about everytime it comes around. Raleigh not so much. Depending on traffic it takes me 2 hours and some change to get there and then the drive back home again. So I don't go to that one often. The rest of the shows, Hickory, Charlotte, and GB, I attend pretty much all of those. I'm going back to the Nationals as well this year, which I think is usually a Charlotte weekend here.

Trade works for me If its not posted when I get home from work today I'll post it up. Its probably gonna be a short one for me. Its still dumping rain here.

I dont think I have any more autos,
The only game used I can think of is a 2009 limias sweed upper deck jersey, and I have a copy of the 2012 heritage mcCutchen red boarder sp. Other then that I am sure I have a buch of base, and inserts of both teams, I could get you a list on if interested.

Do you have a trade page by chance?

Got it posted up. I'm off tomorrow so I'll shoot it by the PO then. No rush just send when ya get a chance or are already headed to mail out something else.

Brad

Got it posted up. I'm off tomorrow so I'll shoot it by the PO then. No rush just send when ya get a chance or are already headed to mail out something else.

Brad

Brad sounds good. I will do my best to get it out before we leave for PA this weekend. Working from 5am to 5pm doesnt give me a chance to get to the PO:( I will get it out to you though. Thanks man!

Chris

Chris, no rush. It'll get here when it does. I'm not gonna get crazy over cardboard. 973 bench points and a 5.0 rating...........I'm not worried about it ;)

brady card

Do you have a trade page by chance?

Not totally finished yet. I do have a few cards in my photo buckett but nothing special. I have all my cards listed on spread sheets by
year/make/set/insert set/#/last name/first name/team/sn#
and broken down into
base/ inserts/ parallel/ sps/gu/auto.
with the exception of a box of about 500-1000 stars semis and rookies that I still need to organize. I would be happy to e-mail any spread sheets if you are interested just pm me your e-mail and have a look.
here is the link to my photo buckett. It should be pretty accurate, except for the few trades I am working on currently. Just not much in there.

http://s1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb451/jeradhaley/

if you could ask him, i'd appreciate, he might even know a little about the webster, lol, who knows. doesn't he live in the pittsburgh area?

thanx,
paul

if you could ask him, i'd appreciate, he might even know a little about the webster, lol, who knows. doesn't he live in the pittsburgh area?

thanx,
paul

Oh im sure he knows about Webster as my Dad lives 2 hours North of Pittsburgh. I had no choice when i was born to be nothing but black and gold, Pittsburgh everything:) I will see if he can give us any insight. Thanks Paul!

Chris

2007 UD Premiere Tom Brady Dual Game Used 2 color #23/99

2008 Donruss Elite Tom Brady Game used #11/199

see if I have anything for these
Ed