Football List Not Updated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habsfan6

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Will trade or sell any of these willing to accept offers also may need for you to pay shipping on specific occasions if able too. Give me a price and a team/teams and I can make something out of my many Football Cards

Rookies
Trey Lance Score 2021 RC #TB3
2020 PANINI SCORE FOOTBALL JONATHAN TAYLOR RC #385 (Bad Corner)
2019 Score Kyler Murray Rookie Card RC #384 Cardinals
Devin Duvernay Select RC #77
2023-24 Absolute Football RC Dalton Kincaid #113 Buffalo Bills
2023-24 Absolute Football RC Will Levis #114 Tennessee Titans (x2)
2023-24 Absolute Football RC Bryce Young #101 Carolina Panthers
2023-24 Absolute Football RC Rashee Rice #120 Green Foil Kansas City Chiefs (x2)

Serial Numbered

Autographed

Mem cards

Denard Robinson 2013 Topps Chrome Rookie Memorabilia Jersey Relic Card No. RR-DR
2023 Absolute Burners Christian Watson AB-15 (DAMAGED)

Last edited:
I will take the lot trade or purchase just let me know which you would prefer. Thanks

I am looking for Brock Purdy or anything that has a Comp value of 12 dollars in your case.

I haven't added to my football Flickr for some time now I have plenty more than what is in my Flickr. Link below

Hi like the steve young which last sold raw for 33$ and PSA 7 for $33. What do you think your cards looking like is. Also need to see what Jojo does for the 2 he wanted. Open to cash if you want to do that to

Let me know what you have left after the other member and we can go from there. I have like 4 Steve young RC's so if we trade I would send pics of them and you can pick the one you want. Thanks

Ok these are the cards I found that I could do
2022 playbook signature routes Darnell Mooney jersey auto /199
2022 bowman u green henry to’o to’o auto /99
2022 Select dp blue white and green checkerboard davante adams /25
2021 phoenix lazer Greg rousseau auto /99 RC

These are the last sold I found for your cards would you do Adams and Rosseau

Mills : 6.00
Henry T'o t'o :7.50
Mooney: 9.00
Adams: 8.00
Rosseau: 4.80

the adams and rousseau for Lance insert, Josh allen rc and donald /199. The Allen will probably get you a couple more dollars if you were to sell it