FT 2017 Topps Base, Inserts and Chrome Refractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How the heck did you get Toys R Us cards? nearly every Toys R Us near me took down their cards sections all together.

I have a Gold Dahl. Swap the Purple 32 and 87-24 for it?

How the heck did you get Toys R Us cards? nearly every Toys R Us near me took down their cards sections all together.

I have a Gold Dahl. Swap the Purple 32 and 87-24 for it?

I can do that trade if you're still interested. That particular Thor/Harvey card looks really nice in the purple. Please post the trade and I will confirm it.

Thanks,
David

hello
I have the following for you 87 chromes dahl arcia glasnow

I am interested in the following 87 30th anniv card 42
rediscover ben oglive 87 silver and any golds to evan the trade your choice.
please post up a fair trade.
thanks
dale

hello
I have the following for you 87 chromes dahl arcia glasnow

I am interested in the following 87 30th anniv card 42
rediscover ben oglive 87 silver and any golds to evan the trade your choice.
please post up a fair trade.
thanks
dale

Dale,
I have the 1987 anniversary #42 Arenado but have traded away the Gates buyback. The only buybacks that I have left are:

Dave Anderson 1985 #654 Silver
Dave Lopes 1987 #4 Gold

Also, did you need the golds #/2017 or gold stamped buybacks? If #'d golds, just let me know which ones you would like. They are probably all commons except for #234 RC so I'm guessing $2 BV each based on 2016 gold pricing. I don't know what the RC refractors are valued at but whatever you think is fair will work for me.

Thanks,
David

Ok how about the lopes rediscover card and any gold numbered card as I'm just starting the set and only have 20 csrds

Ok how about the lopes rediscover card and any gold numbered card as I'm just starting the set and only have 20 csrds

How about this trade.

For you:
Nolan Arenado 2017 Topps 87 #42
Davy Lopes 1987 Rediscover Topps Gold
2017 Topps Gold #/2015: 46, 75, 93, 198

For me:
2017 Topps 1987 Chrome
David Dahl
Orlando Arcia
Tyler Glasnow

Please let me know or post the trade if OK with you and I will confirm it.

Thanks,
David