Game used jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have always liked Robin Ventura even though he is not listed in my player collections on my website. I pick up stuff of his when it comes available through trades and occasionally on the bay. When I got a cataloge from an auction house I buy things from every now and then the angels sang and the light shown down....and when the gavel came down I had gotten this!

1992RobinVenturajerseyfront.jpg

1992RobinVenturajerseyBack.jpg

It is a 1992 ChiSox Alternate jersey worn by Mr. Ventura. It has both the auction house authenticity and an authenticity from a Chicago based firm verifying the game use from 1995.

I am stoked that I could add this to my collection. Now if I could get one from Jose Canseco, Kevin Maas, and Phil Plantier to go along with my Mike Mussina.

Dewayne

Nice pickup! During one of the last nationals in California....someone was wearing Cal Ripken jersey into the anaheim convention. Happy New Year, David

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online