Gary Sheffield Autographs FT/FS (scans) updated 4/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alright I'm fine either of the trades below if you're interested. Did you want more autographs or anything else of him? Like I said you have some pretty nice stuff so as long as you're willing to continue trading I'm willing to keep looking. Just let me know if you'd be interested in all of the above autographs you listed and if you would be interested in anymore. Thanks

That comes to $25.25 I believe.

We could do either of these
2004 Skybox Autographics Signatures Silver /100 $25.00
2004 Playoff Honors Prime Signature Autograph /100 $25.00

for

2002 Topps Pristine Fall Memories FM-GS Gary Sheffield (1095/1600) (GU Bat) Atlanta Braves $8.00
2003 E-X Behind the Numbers Game Jersey 199 BTNGU-GS Gary Sheffield (164/199) (White jerseys) Atlanta Braves $6.00
2005 Absolute Memorabilia Heroes Swatch Double AH-10 Gary Sheffield (07/50) (White jersey/Black fielding glove) L.A. Dodgers $8.00
2009 Topps Sterling # 37 Gary Sheffield (244/250) N.Y. Mets $2.00
2008 Topps Moments and Milestones Black #52-286 Gary Sheffield (05/25) L.A. Dodgers $1.25

I need both either would be fine lmk which you want to move more.

I'll find some cards a little bit later in the day and get back to you. I have a few things to do today before I get around to it but will reply when I do. Also let me know if you may have any Sheffield that you didn't have listed on your site or photobucket. I'd be happy to take a look if you did. I did obviously find what we already agreed on for him however I figured it wouldn't hurt asking if you had anything else.

KennyandSharon: I posted a trade for what we have thus far. I'd be more than willing to work out a deal for more however the only other thing I found that I really wanted right now was your BGS Pujols autograph. I have no idea what the bv is but I know what it sells for. I don't have anything else besides Sheffield really to trade however and I'm not looking to buy. I could probably put together a nice Yankees Sheffield lot however for you to glance over. If not I totally understand you may want to trade it for another autograph etc.

Let me know! Thanks.

I did confirm the trade. The Pujols i think i'm going to hold off on right now. I don't have any other Sheffields but i have some other stuff i got in i will PM you the list thanks,
Ken.

KennyandSharon: I posted a trade for what we have thus far. I'd be more than willing to work out a deal for more however the only other thing I found that I really wanted right now was your BGS Pujols autograph. I have no idea what the bv is but I know what it sells for. I don't have anything else besides Sheffield really to trade however and I'm not looking to buy. I could probably put together a nice Yankees Sheffield lot however for you to glance over. If not I totally understand you may want to trade it for another autograph etc.

Let me know! Thanks.

thanks kennyandsharon, your cards will go out today. Hopefully I can get some more autographs uploaded tonight or tomorrow. Thanks.

I've updated the main pictures with ones still available. I only have one or two to upload for the next couple weeks until I go back home. I have multiple endorsements autographs etc. so if one was traded but still pictured it's because I have many. Will show actual picture of a card if a deal is being made though.

Interested in the Sweet Spots Signatures and/or Diamond Kings Signature.. I'll look and see what I have to trade.. if it comes to $, how much would you be looking for each of these?

Interested in the Sweet Spots Signatures and/or Diamond Kings Signature.. I'll look and see what I have to trade.. if it comes to $, how much would you be looking for each of these?

Thanks for the response. I currently have that exact sweet spot auto on eBay (link in my signature) It's still picture because I have over 6 of these (just not located with me for the next couple weeks) and have multiple copies of the card. The signature may be a tad bit different but I'd send an updated pic anyway before we sale/trade (mentioned above)

Anyways it's on ebay for the next 4 days and if it doesn't sell I'll offer it to you for a discounted price. Not much but because no eBay fees will be involved. As for the DK I'm not quite sure how much I could get for it. If I listed it on eBay I would put it up for $24.99 to see how it does. With the short prints I can't give them away such as the classic autograph or the lesser versions you know. There was also a mistake in the listing it IS /10 but not 1/10. I fixed the post accordingly.

I can do $22 dlvd bubble mailer w/dc if interested. I also just listed 7 autographs on ebay check my signature. And of course I'd take a look at anything you had to trade as well. Thanks.

p.s I just found a Diamond Kings Bronze (same auto) /10 on ebay for $68. Just mentioning obviously I wouldn't want anything near that. Thanks again.