Giving Away More Custom Ginter's - 31 cards added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roddster

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi everybody, I'm here to promote my 2008 Allen & Ginter heritage set that includes cards of players, mascots, hostorical figures, and common hobbyists.

If interested in a free lot containg three cards please post to this forum with the team you follow or any particular players you follow and I will try to accomodate you best I can.

People who claimed cards the first go around on my post "Allen & Ginter Giveaway" are more than welcome to participate again. Type the word "Reload" somewhere in your post so that I know you participated in the first round.

Last edited:
Ryan,
Can I RELOAD if I am still eligible, I would love to get a Kevin James, Jeter, or Votto depending on availability. I'm really sorry we got mixed up in that misunderstanding last time. If you want to pass on me, that's fine. Great cards!

Reload for me please... SpiderMan, Hank Aaron and Hunter Pence would be great to have-thank you!

Mike

Hi Roddster~
Reload please, those are cool cards. Didn't see the Jeter first time around, would love Derek, Yoenis & either Mauer or Kershaw. Thank you very much….
~Rooster.

Just saw the one you sent to Night Owl.....very cool! The Buster Posey or Yogi Berra card would fit nicely into my A&G mini frankenset! Many thanks - Jim

would love to RELOAD and get either Nowtizki and/or Carpenter..thanks

Lots more to give away! Keep the requests coming!

Do I understand correctly.... you designed these?

Love the Manny Machado. Got a Jim Thome planned?

You've got that right, all designed my myself. It's taken quite a long time to get them to look the way I wanted, but it's been well worth it. I do not have a Thome in the works, but what I've been telling collectors is that if they'd like to sponsor a card the cost is $20 for a player or $50 to add yourself to the set. All proceeds go towards the printing costs and to expanding the set. I will send you several copies of the card you sponsor as well as a nice stack of cards from the set.

On an unrelated note, I have a Thome patch card that may interest you on my photopage. I'll PM you more info okay.