WTT GONE - 2022 Select Draft Picks Xfactor Signature Cj Stroud for Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Molitor04x

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Don’t really collect football but picked this one up recently. BV is $80 and SV looks to be around $50. I’d be looking for a nice baseball RC or 1st Bowman card in return. Parallels, #’d, or auto RCs and 1st Bowman in a similar value range would be my preference.

Thanks,
Ryan

Do you like anything from my flickr pages:

Do you like anything from my flickr pages:

Hi. How about for your 2015 Bowman Chrome Auto Justin Steele #/499 and 2018 Topps Chrome Auto JP Crawford?

Ryan

Only other one I could use is the Stott auto, but that one looks to be selling around $100 even though the BV is only $80 now.

Don’t really collect football but picked this one up recently. BV is $80 and SV looks to be around $50. I’d be looking for a nice baseball RC or 1st Bowman card in return. Parallels, #’d, or auto RCs and 1st Bowman in a similar value range would be my preference.

Thanks,
Ryan
I'd be interested Ryan. Let me know what we can do. I can throw in a 2023 Topps Brice Turang Orange Foil RC in the deal, on me. Marty

Thanks Marty. Where is the best place to look for what you have for trade? -Ryan
My more recent stuff is updated. I'm gonna work on consolidating my lists this weekend, though. Here are some 2023 Topps RC Parallels that I have available.

Brice Turang Orange Foil (# /399)
Stone Garrett Blue Foil (# /799)
Eguy Rosario Rainbow Foil
Jerar Encarnacion Rainbow Foil
Jordan Groshans Rainbow Foil
Jordan Walker Rainbow Foil
Will Brennan Rainbow Foil

Only other one I could use is the Stott auto, but that one looks to be selling around $100 even though the BV is only $80 now.
Would you have any interest in a 2022 Bowmans Best Blue Auto Henry Davis #/150 BV 100? If you are I could do that and the J.P. Crawford auto for the stroud

Would you have any interest in a 2022 Bowmans Best Blue Auto Henry Davis #/150 BV 100? If you are I could do that and the J.P. Crawford auto for the stroud

Thanks. That is a nice offer but I’ve already got a low #’d first year auto of Davis.

Ryan