GU and Autos wanted!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sure, here they are
2006 topps update mike macdougal 132, david pauley 159, lance berkman/roy oswalt 298
2006 topps brandon claussen 159, matt murton 551, andruw jones 345, rondell white/ lew ford 647
2007 topps carlos zambrano 429, kerry wood 468
2008 topps update chris gomez 289
2012 topps jeff kerpinger 298
2012 topps update darren o'day 267

they are all #d according to year. this is probably a stupid question, but whats a ttm auto?? :/

A TTM is a threw the mail auto. It is an autograph that is not certified. If you want the GU just post whatever you think is fair. I can use any of the Topps #'ed cards you listed.

Posted, thanks! Could you tell me the card # for my inventory? CY1, CY2, or CY3?
Thanks,
Scott
thanks for the reply. i could give you the yaz for this

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Team Tandems Swatch Double #3 Curt Schilling Jsy-Jsy/Pedro Martinez Jsy-Pants/125

if yes, post it up. thx!

could use either the paul blaie or gaylord perry, what crads would you want for one of them?

could use either the paul blaie or gaylord perry, what crads would you want for one of them?

If you want I can send you both the Perry and the Blair and all three of the GU cards for whatever you think is fair out of the Topps #'ed cards you listed. If you want just post up whatever you think is fair.

Thanks.

Bryon

Do you have anything I need in my signature? I do have a some gu and autos to trade.----walter

i have these for Yankees
2009 topps unique Jorge posada -1199
2004 topps chrome fashionably great jaun rivera jersey card
2012 topps mickey mantle retails refractors
2007 topps walmart mickey mantle

lmk I you need any of these, thanks

-isaiah

i have these for Yankees
2009 topps unique Jorge posada -1199
2004 topps chrome fashionably great jaun rivera jersey card
2012 topps mickey mantle retails refractors
2007 topps walmart mickey mantle

lmk I you need any of these, thanks

-isaiah

I would be interested in the J. Rivera JSY. Check my site please.---walter

Are you buying? If so I have a good amount of 2013 Topps Heritage GU I can move for $2 or $3 each...let me know

interested in the Griffey jr bowman rc. if interested in trading that for a GU, you can check my tradelist in my sig.

sorry id rather trade the Griffey jr for vintage cards, but do I have anything else that you are interested in?