Half way through 2011 Topps case!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I know you are going to get lots of requests, but I would be looking for Brewer inserts that you find.

Thanks,

Frank

We did pull some brewers inserts and parallels. I will get back to you once we are finished organizing and sorting. I am getting married Sunday and family is in town for a week so I will do it when I have time.

THanks,
Jesse

Awesome hits so far, if you are not doing the diamond anniversary set I am looking for the Red Sox players. Thanks!!! Good luck on the rest!!!

Matt

We have the Diamond Anniversaries sorted, but haven't documented which numbers yet. I will let you know in a week and a half or so.

THanks,
Jesse

Thedarkbrown; Looks like you already have a few nice Hits in your 2011 Topps. If you get any 2011 Topps Blacks /60 PLMK ,I have lots of Albert Pujols Inserts,GU ect to offer. I would also be interested in buying the Blacks /60. Hope you have more luck in the remaider of your boxes.
[email protected]

sinocc hit me up first for the blacks, we pulled 3. I will send a list to both of you to see if you need them.

Thanks,
Jesse

Nice pulls guys! LMK what base #145 - Freddie Freeman as well as parallels you pull (gold, black).

:D
Jason

Hey Jason, I know we have some base of his, but not sure about any golds. I Will let you know in a week and a half or so.

Jesse, how much for the blacks or what in trade?

Need them for my set so i will take them in trade or buy! plmk thnx all 3 please! be well

sinocc hit me up first for the blacks, we pulled 3. I will send a list to both of you to see if you need them.

Thanks,
Jesse

Just wanted to jump in here In case you happened to pull a 60 Years of Topps Greg Maddux ORIGINAL Back, if so PLMK when you are available, Congrats on getting Married! Also can use most Derrek Lee's from 2011 Topps.

-Nick

Just wanted to jump in here In case you happened to pull a 60 Years of Topps Greg Maddux ORIGINAL Back, if so PLMK when you are available, Congrats on getting Married! Also can use most Derrek Lee's from 2011 Topps.

-Nick

I am pretty sure we pulled a maddux orignal 88 topps back...

I remember seeing some Derek Lees as well but I think it's just base. Will let you know.

LMK if you pulled a Frank Thomas SP. I think it's card #93. Congrats on the wedding btw!

Everybody who is interested in cards from this case.... I am getting married on Sunday and family will be in town for 1 week, so the sorting is going to have to wait to allow me to get other things done.

I will get back to each of you when I have time. Thanks for your patience.

Congrats! Just PM me when you're ready! ;)

:D
Jason