has anyone seen these yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I only seen one at Walmart and no other place. not even other walmarts so i got one: You get one per box. I dont even know how much it was (forgot to look)
scan00012_zpsd6bf6a45.jpg

I just watched some box breaks on you tube. It looks like a miss or long shot hit product. Out of the 30 boxes I saw break the big hits were a Bobby Doerr and a Frank Crosetti. You would think Donruss/Leaf would give some sort of checklist and not just say the largest checklist of players to date. The players I can rember bing pulled were.
Curt Simmons
Stan Lopada Bob Cerv Paul Blair Jim Price Clete Boyer Tommy Helms Bill Lee Ralph Terry Ed Brinkman Dave Duncan Gary Nolan.

Be very, very careful with buying these at retail outlets. If the box ( just like any other blaster box) isn't sealed, do not buy it- your chance at a non-common signature is zero. There is talk that the retail vending suppliers have picked these boxes of all the quality stuff, replaced any "good" sigs with commons and put the unsealed boxes on the shelves. In my local area, I've seen open boxes at multiple outlets, like Target & Walmart, that have obviously been searched. (That said, if the box is open, you can look for yourself to see if the sig is worth the $29.99. One I saw was Craig Nettles, for me not worth it but for a Yankee fan, maybe.)
And just by "coincidence", at a local show last weekend, the very person whose job it is to fill the shelves of retail product, a distributor out of Georgia, set up 3 tables and had about 9 of the rarer sigs in that product available.

Be very, very careful with buying these at retail outlets. If the box ( just like any other blaster box) isn't sealed, do not buy it- your chance at a non-common signature is zero. There is talk that the retail vending suppliers have picked these boxes of all the quality stuff, replaced any "good" sigs with commons and put the unsealed boxes on the shelves. In my local area, I've seen open boxes at multiple outlets, like Target & Walmart, that have obviously been searched. (That said, if the box is open, you can look for yourself to see if the sig is worth the $29.99. One I saw was Craig Nettles, for me not worth it but for a Yankee fan, maybe.)
And just by "coincidence", at a local show last weekend, the very person whose job it is to fill the shelves of retail product, a distributor out of Georgia, set up 3 tables and had about 9 of the rarer sigs in that product available.

Oh yea. i would NEVER buy a open box. i have even see resealed boxed too. I am very carefull when buying retial boxes.