Have your favorite sports player burned into wood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

From now until the end of may Get (2) 8 x 10 Wood Burnings for $40.00 dlvd That is $18.00 Off normal price , place your orders now, thanks.

From now until the end of may Get (2) 8 x 10 Wood Burnings for $40.00 dlvd That is $18.00 Off normal price , place your orders now, thanks.

Want to see if anyone is paying attention 8 x 10 $18.00 dlvd for the first person to PM me with a name of a player or something else you would like to have done (offer good until midnight tonight 6/24/13).

Last edited:
Want to see if anyone is paying attention 8 x 10 $18.00 dlvd for the first person to PM me with a name of a player or something else you would like to have done (offer good until midnight tonight 6/25/13).

Although Christmas is still months away , Now is the time to place a order for a wood burning , for the past several years that I have been doing these wood burnings I get more and more people wanting something done for the holidays the closer it gets to the holidays , so I decided to start taking orders for Christmas now , so I can have time to get these made and out before the Holiday season arrives. Anyone who places a order for Christmas in July will Get Free shipping on every wood burning ordered , order (2) and get Free Shipping and $5.00 off and an additional $5.00 for each one ordered after that. Thanks , PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW.