Hi! I collect Red Sox cards. (This is my 1st post!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoSoxProspector

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi,

My name is Trevor and I have a baseball card collecting problem…

I am a Red Sox fan and team-set builder, and I also collect rookie cards (from all teams) of Hall-of-Famers, future-HOFers, young stars and top prospects.

Among my collecting goals are to complete Red Sox team sets from every 2004 and 2007 product… to complete Red Sox team sets from every year for several different brands… and to collect rookie cards of every Hall-of-Famer.

I bought my first cards as a kid in the late 70’s, but I have been collecting in earnest since 2001 -- when I bought some cards on a visit to Cooperstown. Things have spiraled out of control from there…

I only just discovered online trading in the Spring of 2010, which I’ve been doing on SportsCardFun -- where I’ve made nearly 300 trades with more than 150 different traders (under the user name “Red Sox Prospector”).

I have a ton of stuff to trade, and this year I’ll buy boxes of Bowman Platinum, Bowman Chrome, Bowman Chrome Draft, Bowman Sterling and Topps Finest (if any of those brands are ever actually released).

I diligently maintain a SCF trade page, where I have listed more than 800 Red Sox team set wants, and more than 3000 cards for trade: http://www.sportscardfun.com/trader/sox_prospector.asp.

Please bear with me as I get my bearings on The Bench… and if you’d like to get some trading going, just let me know what you collect and what you have to trade.

Thanks for looking!
Trevor

Hello You have an 03 Leaf Certified Materials Sample card of Greg Maddux lIsted on your trade page? Is that card #12? With foild Sample stamp on back? Was it an insert from a Beckett magazine?

PLMK
Thanks and Welcome to The BEnch,
Nick

RED SOX cards

Welcome to the Bench.

I have a Gypsy Queen John Lackey black mini and a Gypsy Queen Future Stars Clay Buchholz mini.

Let me know if you need either/both.

I'm working on 2011 A&G black mini set, 2011 Gypsy Queen black mini set and the 2011 Goodwin foil set.

Any chance you have anything there?

pm me if you were needing either RedSox card. Thank you.

Dan