I hate that you can't see what a redemption card looks like!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kansan

Prospect
Makes me mad! I have offers to trade for cards like a Hosmer dual auto relic that I don't even know what the heck it looks like! :mad:

Does this PO anyone else? Is there any source to find out what these redemption's look like? :confused:

The only way would be the company itself. If its topps check out the topps website or if its panini check out their website. Best regards, David

I know the feeling but at the same time, it has an element of surprise. I have a 20112011 Topps Triple Threads Carl Crawford/Rickey Henderson/Brett Gardner Triple Auto/Relic redemption im waiting on to get to me in the mail.

Usually there are some other cards from the same set that are "live" upon release and you can at least figure out the basic design. Then you're just left wondering what the picture of the player looks like. Well and how nice the auto or swatch is.
Richard