I have officially caught bowman fever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superpieman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This is the first year i really dropped money on bowman. It had alot to do with the harper hype but thats not why i enjoyed it. I bought 3 hobby boxes and a 16 box blaster case. I busted it all and i had a blast going through everything and seeing who the good players are and selling everything. Heck i just spend 80 bucks on a couple lots of 2011 bowman cards to get in and sort and sell. I have definatly caught bowman fever and next year theres no doubt in my mind that if i have the money ill be buying a case of jumbos and busting that. I know many members already have bowman fever but this is my first year doing it and you can bet ill be doing it every year from here on out.

Chrome fever! Your one of us now! On a side note...did you get any of the 2011 bowman International bowman prospect cards? Their about one per box...I'm doing the bowman prospect international.....because I have (pulled) the Belt and Harper so far! Best regards, David

I've been resisting for fear of total addiction and fiscal irresponsibility! Excuse me, got to get back to eBay for some more spending on vintage...

Chris

I've been resisting for fear of total addiction and fiscal irresponsibility! Excuse me, got to get back to eBay for some more spending on vintage...

Chris

haha i resisted the addiction but this is the first year i put money into it and well im addicted lol. ive realized to that of all the product ive opened in my life that bowman seems to provide the best return on investment if your willing to take the time to piece everything out.

Use to be on the Beckett Message Board and Their use to be some super breaks..Yung and Bowmanchromeaddict and of course Mr. mem! We're talking about 40 to 50 cases of this stuff. I use to buy a case every year...However, the last 5 years....lucky to buy three to four boxes! Best regards, David

If you have Bowman fever, you need to start saving right now for the end of November/beginning of December.

BOWMAN DRAFT IS WHERE IT IS AT!

Yes, there are no current all-stars such as Jeter, ARod, Lincecum, etc. in those cards, but you do have current rookies, and the first cards of guys that will be future stars. I have never had a bad time with Bowman Draft.

Tim

Can someone tell me about Bowman cards? Does the base set include a bunch of SP? I'm a set collector...is the base hard to acquire? Maybe, just maybe I will have to buy a few packs???

Chris

Can someone tell me about Bowman cards? Does the base set include a bunch of SP? I'm a set collector...is the base hard to acquire? Maybe, just maybe I will have to buy a few packs???

Chris

the base it seems are wicked easy to aquire just because the prospects are the main focus in bowman. there seems to be a decent amount of sps in this years product but i dont know if there is anything overly challenging. building the entire set with all the base, prospects, chrome prospects, autos and all the sps may be the best challenge. but i would say its definatly worth a few packs its a fun break.

i may be dead wrong on my assesment because im not a set builder but thats what it seems like to me