I see more Stars...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I went out to Dallas for the Stars vs. Flames game last night at the AAC, the Stars ended up winning in OT thanks to a pretty sweet goal from Mike Ribeiro! It was also Jamie Benn bobblehead night so we ended up with 4 of those; however Benn left the game in the second period due to an injury. I got Daryl Reaugh to sign 2 cards for me before the game, the rest of the Stars items were from practice today. Got the "Iceman" King Parsons photos thanks to help from CW13, thanks a ton man. You are awesome!!! :D

hpqscan0006-3.jpg

hpqscan0004-8.jpg

hpqscan0005-5.jpg

hpqscan0003-8.jpg

hpqscan0002-10.jpg

hpqscan0007-3.jpg

hpqscan0010-3.jpg

Thanks guys!

Javier, no didn't get to meet him unfortunately :( A guy on SCN is a huge wrestling collector and has had the photos laying around for YEARS he said and hasn't ever been able to get them signed. Chris sent me a PM one day and said he was able to get them him if I could get the photos....Chris ended up getting 4 photos signed for me; well 1 for me and 3 for the guys on SCN.

congrats dude...i see Iceman almost every day at the gym. very nice guy. he just got a deal to go to penn for 2500 and sign some autos. i think he was pleased. he saw those photos and thought they were awesome. he really is a good guy and i think he really enjoys to see people still remember him. glad to help out!!

I'm glad he kept one of the photos too, always cool when guys like the items you get signed. The guys on SCN are beyond pumped about this, they said to tell you thank you x's a million, lol.

Hey Andrew!

I'm going to the game tonight against Nashville. Where did you meet Reaugh? I have some cards I'd like to get him to sign. Thanks.

Have fun at the game!! Did you make it to practice this past Friday? I ended up going at the last minute. For Razor, you just have to look around for him. Craig Ludwig usually sits at an announce table before the game around section 104ish. Brent Sevryn is also an annalyst for the team.

Thanks for the info Andrew. Yes I was at practice, both before and after. I probably saw you there but didn't know it was you. Got lots of autos, thanks for the info again. Did Souray come back through - he walked thru the crowd of us after practice with his hood up and on his cell, it looked like he didn't want to see anyone.

Souray came through and didn't sign for anyone because no one stopped him...he would have stopped though. He is a really nice guy. He went out on the ice after everyone else was off and got some time in. After he was done skating, he came over to the door and signed (while still on the ice) for 2-3 people in the arena watching him. I was about halfway down the hallway, I had two chairs that we were sitting in. Jere Lehtinen was a nice bonus for the day, glad I called into work! :)