** Ike Davis Wantlist - Need a bunch of 2012**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have an Ike Davis green refractor from the retail bowman chrome for 2012 for trade. Best regards, David PS looking for current twin players in trade.

I have an Ike Davis green refractor from the retail bowman chrome for 2012 for trade. Best regards, David PS looking for current twin players in trade.

Bump for reply. Best regards, David

Sorry the notification went to my spam folder.

Only Twins extras I have from this year are 2012 Topps Chrome Morneau base and Morneau Refractor.

If that works lmk and will do a PWE trade.
If not will look for things out of previous years for you.

thanks

Sorry the notification went to my spam folder.

Only Twins extras I have from this year are 2012 Topps Chrome Morneau base and Morneau Refractor.

If that works lmk and will do a PWE trade.
If not will look for things out of previous years for you.

thanks

Hi! The ref works for me and Pwe is okay with me. Okay to post it and I'll confirm it. Best regards, David

have 2012 Bowman Chrome refractors Ike (three of them actually)

need 2012 BC Legends MC or Futures: AM,JT,KW,MC.

thanks for writing but I didnt buy any 2012 BC so have none to trade.
If you link me to an overall needlist or tell me a team you like maybe i can come up with something.

Last edited:
Check my homepage

Didnt realize there were links in the drop down thingy. thanks

Doesnt look like I have any of your set wants except maybe 2010 Upper Deck or 09 Ginter code.
Will have to dig them up and get back to you.

pmknox - no luck with the ginter code cards. will try to find the 2010 upper deck and get back to you by Fri.

----

Bump :)