IP AUTOGRAPH RECAP- DODGER STADIUM: June 29th and July 2nd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseball123

Bench Warmer
Kenneth "Kenny" Lofton is a former Major League Baseball outfielder who retired in 2008. Lofton was a six-time All-Star (1993–1999), four-time Gold Glove winner (1993–1996), and at retirement, was ranked fifteenth among all-time stolen base leaders with 622. During his career, he played for the Houston Astros, Cleveland Indians, Atlanta Braves, Chicago White Sox, San Francisco Giants, Pittsburgh Pirates, Chicago Cubs, New York Yankees, Philadelphia Phillies, Los Angeles Dodgers, and Texas Rangers. Lofton was also a three-time MLB Player of the Week.From 2001 to 2007, Lofton did not spend more than one season with a team.

Billy Ashley- Dodgers/ Reality Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjT5r3vaE4w

Nice pickups. I'll be there on Wednesday and hope to get something signed as well, but no autograph alley as it's an early day game.

Congrats! I was there on vacation for the July 1st game. I tried for some Mets, but Thole was the only one that signed and it was only for 2 people.

Great to finally see my Mets in person, even though it was their only loss of the 4 game series. Kershaw is amazing!