It's a scorcher here, so time to throw some heat!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hi zack. nice stuff as always. got any tiger prospect refractors? also i was interested in your magglio ginter mini
There are 3 things that jumped out at me from your site that are not GU/AU cards: Porcello /2009, Heyward /2010, Cain/Uggla /62 (in that order). I don't really have anything of prospects, but I do have that Furbush BP REF /500 around someplace if that interests you.

There are 3 things that jumped out at me from your site that are not GU/AU cards: Porcello /2009, Heyward /2010, Cain/Uggla /62 (in that order). I don't really have anything of prospects, but I do have that Furbush BP REF /500 around someplace if that interests you.

last year at this time, i may have been interested in the furbush. could you do the magglio mini ginter for the porcello and heyward?

last year at this time, i may have been interested in the furbush. could you do the magglio mini ginter for the porcello and heyward?
I was thinking the same thing, I just wanted you to make the offer. ;) I'm heading to the post office tomorrow afternoon if you get it posted by then.

I was thinking the same thing, I just wanted you to make the offer. ;) I'm heading to the post office tomorrow afternoon if you get it posted by then.

haha sure thing. just wanted to confirm the magglio is the bazooka back. correct? if so, please post. thanks!

Hey Zac....sorry I haven't gotten back to you....hoping you still have both cards. I just started back working as a sportswriter, so have been super busy.

I will get you a small list to pick from of Tigers for the Votto and Bench...should not be a problem, I just haven't been on site for several days.
Look for a pm tomorrow or Friday.
Thanks again.
Diane

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online