Jeter, ARod, Cano, Pujols, Ichiro, Black serial #d! I have them all for trade!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I already have those but wouldn't mind a second of each. Here are the blacks/coppers I have:
2008 Topps UH Black Tony Clark #UH252 15/57
2008 Topps UH Black Brian McCann #UH226 1/57 (Looking for a premium for #1)
2007 Topps Copper Emil Brown #118 36/56
2007 Topps Copper Chris Gomez #219 33/56
2007 Topps UH Copper Prince Fielder #UH207 18/56
2007 Topps UH Vlad Guerrero #UH288 37/56

Let me know what you can use.

Dan

i have a these black jeff bagwells:

2005 topps black #610 $30
2006 #573 $25

what do you have and what years, to trade? PLMK thnx p.s. i do the traded black/coppers as well and i also do the 2010 topps red and copper border parallels sets too! PLMK

hi! i do have these posada's:
2005 Topps Black #451 $30
2006 Topps Black #40 $25
2007 Topps Update Copper #265 $10 (I think beckett is woefully underpricing these but will work with you if you need it! I just won't give these away for $10 because I know how hard they were to get! I hope you understand.)
2009 Topps Black #360 $25

what do you have to trade in blacks? PLMK

Do you have a wantlist? This is another one of those times where I'm going to have to locate a few more things for you to complete the trade. Though it worked out well last time right? :)

Hi! please send me your email address!

my want list is too long to post on a pm so, if you will send me your email address, i will send a word attachment with my black/copper want list! PLMK thnx

Do you have a wantlist? This is another one of those times where I'm going to have to locate a few more things for you to complete the trade. Though it worked out well last time right? :)

have 2004 topps retired signature black

do you have any Jose Canseco blacks available?

i have the 2004 topps retired signature black canseco but will only trade for other blacks i need. let me know what blacks you have and maybe we can work out a deal! i use beckett.com online priceguide as a reference with these blacks, but do not trade for the listed $8 book price they have. just a heads up. as you know, if you want one online somewhere like ebay, good luck paying anything close to $8 for it! usually more like $20 and upwards!

anyway, PLMK

Not anything really there i can use

not really anything there in your list that i can use especially for a bagwell black. any other blacks you may not want to part with so much? PLMK o/w thanks and take care!

I already have those but wouldn't mind a second of each. Here are the blacks/coppers I have:
2008 Topps UH Black Tony Clark #UH252 15/57
2008 Topps UH Black Brian McCann #UH226 1/57 (Looking for a premium for #1)
2007 Topps Copper Emil Brown #118 36/56
2007 Topps Copper Chris Gomez #219 33/56
2007 Topps UH Copper Prince Fielder #UH207 18/56
2007 Topps UH Vlad Guerrero #UH288 37/56

Let me know what you can use.

Dan

any chanceyou have one these 2007 Topps 1st Edition #142 Trot Nixon

i have the 2004 topps retired signature black canseco but will only trade for other blacks i need. let me know what blacks you have and maybe we can work out a deal! i use beckett.com online priceguide as a reference with these blacks, but do not trade for the listed $8 book price they have. just a heads up. as you know, if you want one online somewhere like ebay, good luck paying anything close to $8 for it! usually more like $20 and upwards!

anyway, PLMK

hold onto that black and let me see what I can dig up.. what trade value are you putting on it? also send me your needlist to [email protected] so I can reference it to see what I may be able to find for hits

Looking for these blacks:

2010 topps update black /59 52 oliver 250 cabrera 297 kelly
2011 topps black /60 264 perry

I have these 2 to trade:

2010 topps update black /59 us-281 valverde
2011 topps black /60 306 cabrera/arod/bautista LL

Thanks Pat.

No luck!

sorry, i need the update blacks myself! thanks for responding to my thread!

Looking for these blacks:

2010 topps update black /59 52 oliver 250 cabrera 297 kelly
2011 topps black /60 264 perry

I have these 2 to trade:

2010 topps update black /59 us-281 valverde
2011 topps black /60 306 cabrera/arod/bautista LL

Thanks Pat.

PLMK what you come up with!

sent you a PM that I have the 2011 RA Dickey incoming.. having a tough time finding another to get the deal done so was wondering if you had any interest in a BV10 Kirby Puckett GU'ed I have in my bucket to make it happen? let me know

the puckett will work! go ahead and post if nrmt on both!

sent you a PM that I have the 2011 RA Dickey incoming.. having a tough time finding another to get the deal done so was wondering if you had any interest in a BV10 Kirby Puckett GU'ed I have in my bucket to make it happen? let me know

post it if the puckett and dickey black are nrmt.

PLMK

post it if the puckett and dickey black are nrmt.

PLMK

as soon as I have the Dickey in hand I will make sure and post it up. thanks

here is the Puckett

Kirby163.jpg

Curious about Mets black/coppers, and I see you mentioned a Topps Retired black up there; any chance you have Keith Hernandez from either the 2004 or 2005 Retired set?

I'd be interested in all phillies blacks and golds. I also need one Alfonso soriano black, 2004 #600 I believe. I don't have any blacks/golds to trade, but could trade GU/Auto's for them.

I appreciate the interest but . . .

these blacks are just getting too hard to find to trade for anything other than blacks i need. so, i will have to pass for now on trading them for gus etc. if you come across other black/coppers or golds, do let me know. thnx

I'd be interested in all phillies blacks and golds. I also need one Alfonso soriano black, 2004 #600 I believe. I don't have any blacks/golds to trade, but could trade GU/Auto's for them.