Joe Nathan & Larry Brown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Applegate

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Got these 2 back today
Mailed Joe Nathan 5/14
Mailed Larry Brown 6/27
nathan%20001.bmp

Last edited:
Great Additions.
I love that Nathan. I work at the stadium where that picture was taken, and I have stood in that same spot many times.
Do you collect the chromes, or would you consider trading it for another Nathan auto?

Great Additions.
I love that Nathan. I work at the stadium where that picture was taken, and I have stood in that same spot many times.
Do you collect the chromes, or would you consider trading it for another Nathan auto?

I am working on getting all the chrome refractors signed that I can. I will check and see if I have any more of Nathan.

I am working on getting all the chrome refractors signed that I can. I will check and see if I have any more of Nathan.

That's right, I remember that you do get the Chromes signed. That is an awesome set to get signed. Please let me know if you do happen to have an extra one of those Nathans. If you have one unsigned, that would be great because he is an awesome signer.

That's right, I remember that you do get the Chromes signed. That is an awesome set to get signed. Please let me know if you do happen to have an extra one of those Nathans. If you have one unsigned, that would be great because he is an awesome signer.

Sorry,that was the only Nathan I had.

Mind if I ask what you do to get the chromes prepped? A regular white eraser? It looks great!

I just rub the cards with my fingers for 1 to 2 minutes and the fingerprints prepare them really good. I only had 1 bad auto and it was because I sent it without the rubdown.