Just picked up my 110th Griffey auto, check em out! ANY OTHERS OUT THERE?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Griffey autos

What is the most expensive Griffey that you bought - what did it cost? The cheapest? Which was the best steal (not necessarily the cheapest)? Which is your favorite? Which one has the lowest serial #?

Thanks for sharing

I think the most I paid for any one auto would be around $125 for one of the Sweet Spot dual autos #ed to 15, Bv of around $250-$300, have picked some up for as little as $30+-, as for the best steal/deal, would also say one of the
#ed 15 Sweet spots for around $50

great job on the griffy collection. man i cant wait to get my collection like that! I hope all is going well. when ever i pull a griffy auto i will tell you immidatly

Very nice. My favorites have to be the 08 Sweet Spot Bat Barrel Customs.

I noticed the OP is from a while back. I bet you've picked up some of those 09 Ultimate autos by now!

I told myself...

Don't go look, it will only make you cry...

Don't go look...you will only hate poor Mr. Rooster1 when you're done...

Don't go look...cause breaking and entering someones house to steal their 100 Ken Griffey Jr. autographs is wrong...

I told myself all of these things, and yet I couldn't help myself...AMAZING COLLECTION!!!

Colvin

Griffey autos

I told myself...

Don't go look, it will only make you cry...

Don't go look...you will only hate poor Mr. Rooster1 when you're done...

Don't go look...cause breaking and entering someones house to steal their 100 Ken Griffey Jr. autographs is wrong...

I told myself all of these things, and yet I couldn't help myself...AMAZING COLLECTION!!!

Colvin

LOL -- you better watch what you type, if they ever turn up missing, the police might be knocking on your door first :)