Last Aaron Judge needed 8/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan

I have 83 All-star 57
Salute 32,36,74,88
I may be able to find some parallels of the others but we are leaving real early in the morning on a vacation so if you have the opportunity to get them go ahead because I am going to be away from cards for a little while.

No problem, Stanley. We'll work on it when you get back.

I can use all three 2018's. Do you happen to have any 2018 Chris Sale inserts from any set? I'm lacking several it looks like.

Thanks,
Tim

I have been unable to find any Chris Sale's inserts. Is there anything else that you would be willing to trade for?

plmk

I have been unable to find any Chris Sale's inserts. Is there anything else that you would be willing to trade for?

plmk

I also collect Freddie Freeman, Kevin Kiermaier, Evan Longoria (Rays), Eric Hosmer, Mike Moustakas, Mark Trumbo, Juan Gonzalez and Vlad Guerrero. I'm also looking to finish 2018 Series 1 and 2 Legends in the Making and Series 1 Superstar Sensations. If those don't work, I'm sure we can figure something out.

Thanks,
Tim

I also collect Freddie Freeman, Kevin Kiermaier, Evan Longoria (Rays), Eric Hosmer, Mike Moustakas, Mark Trumbo, Juan Gonzalez and Vlad Guerrero. I'm also looking to finish 2018 Series 1 and 2 Legends in the Making and Series 1 Superstar Sensations. If those don't work, I'm sure we can figure something out.

Thanks,
Tim

I have these superstar sensations 2,3,5,16,19,26,29,37,39,40,44

plmn