Late night ebay finds...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks for sharing. I'm kind of partial to the old-school Astros patches...I have know idea why. Ridiculous lot.

Yeah, the Nolan Ryan collection is completely absurd.. If you read the listing, it even mentions that they have started to break the collection up. So there are actually dozens of other rare Ryan items listed separately on ebay. It's amazing how someone was able to amass that collection! That has to be the best player collection I have ever seen...

The Nolan Ryan lot has been on eBay for quite a while now...have seen it posted several times over the past few months...

Extremely 1 dimensional collection if you are comparing it to player collections. Certainly it is stacked with high value cards, but a true fan of Nolan Ryan would probably be bored by the 20th card. I was hoping to see some very unique cards in there, perhaps a Venenzuelan Topps RC or that Score/Sportflic double sided card that was supposedly a print flaw. Maybe a 1982 FBI Disc. All new stuff, other than 3 vintage cards. Not even included is the very cool 1971 Topps card.

Nah, just a very deep pocket collection of autos and 1/1s. Nothing a fair amount of money couldn't otherwise buy, as proven by the fact that it is now for sale in one lot.

Yeah, the Nolan Ryan collection is completely absurd.. If you read the listing, it even mentions that they have started to break the collection up. So there are actually dozens of other rare Ryan items listed separately on ebay. It's amazing how someone was able to amass that collection! That has to be the best player collection I have ever seen...

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online