Let me clean out your closets...WTTF 80s/90s Stars (Base, Inserts, etc) MUST BE MINT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason,
I wish I would've known you were looking for others to trade so heavily in your favor...I'll have to pass on your offer.

pretty sure i still have a batch of 500-600 cards that were pulled aside for you last spring ....the last time we talked you said you still wanted them but then never replied the last 2-3 times i PM'ed you.....if you're still interested let me know and i'll verify whether or not i still have everything together.....(i THINK i have the details such as which player and how many different cards of each saved in our old PM's if you don't hve or recall that info...).....just let me know

Oh yeah....I'm still interested...not sure what I may have for you but we will finish this this time around.

pretty sure i still have a batch of 500-600 cards that were pulled aside for you last spring ....the last time we talked you said you still wanted them but then never replied the last 2-3 times i PM'ed you.....if you're still interested let me know and i'll verify whether or not i still have everything together.....(i THINK i have the details such as which player and how many different cards of each saved in our old PM's if you don't hve or recall that info...).....just let me know

awesome.....i know i saw most of those player lots earlier this week while doing some reorganizing.....i'll try to get them out and get you the lists again tonight or tomorrow....

Oh yeah....I'm still interested...not sure what I may have for you but we will finish this this time around.

haven't worried about calculating any BV's but i have these quantities available that were pulled for you during my base search last spring :

16 moises alou
01 bobby bonilla
14 gary carter
37 andre dawson
16 delino deshields
35 lenny dykstra
08 kevin elster
09 dwight gooden
22 ken griffey
58 rickey henderson
25 bo jackson
17 howard johnson
17 derrek lee
02 kenny lofton
01 kevin mitchell
41 eddie murray
07 mark prior
16 tim raines
54 gary sheffield
06 darryl strawberry
16 dave winfield

i'm off now to look over your trade material...i'll come back and edit this post to include items i see that i could use.....if you can still use all these cards , we could either do one large deal or split it into 2 deals (which i personally prefer because with 418 cards here for you , they would fit nicely in two small flat rate boxes which i like because they are more secure than a single 400 or 500-count box)

edit to add :

from your site , i could use :
wilin rosario topps making the mark jersey
ian desmond gypsey queen jersey
mickey mantle hrh 142
tim lincecum 2012 a&g mini black
adam laroche 2008 a&g mini black
any #ed topps gold
any 2012 topps gold sparkle
any 2013 topps emerald
any 2012 topps mini 87
any 2013 topps mini 72

feel free to post any trade you feel would be fair , either for all 418 cards i have for you or for half of them (with the second half to be done in perhaps a week or two?)....

Last edited: