Lets hear your 2024 collecting goals!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I no longer need the Rose, Pryor, Baylor/Winfield, Sutcliffe, Rudi.

When I get home tonight I’ll sit down and work out a proposal.

Thanks,

Jay

To find 2 or more of these…

2006 finest moment 1/1 mantle cards. There are 140 of them

Attachments

• IMG_6337.jpeg
    IMG_6337.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 3
1) To get back into the hobby after 16+ years away.
2)To trade with all the people I used to trade with here all the time and meet new people to trade with.
3) To complete my 75 Topps set and decide if I want to be sadistic and start the mini set.
4) To start filling in the years I missed by completing 2-3 Topps flagship sets between 08-23)
5) Actually inventory everything I have to make trading easier.. (common theme I bet)

2)To trade with all the people I used to trade with here all the time and meet new people to trade with.
3) To complete my 75 Topps set and decide if I want to be sadistic and start the mini set.
4) To start filling in the years I missed by completing 2-3 Topps flagship sets between 08-23)
5) Actually inventory everything I have to make trading easier.. (common theme I bet)
Nice goals and welcome back. If you decide to build the “missing years” I’ve got lots of dupes and in some years full sets…

I can probably help you out with completing your '75 set. I just completed mine and have plenty of dupes.

Needs are listed on my site. Thanks for reaching out
I have the attached. I'm just a rook at grading cards, so I thought it better to send some pics. Hope they help. The Gibson has some slight corner wear, and the Pinson a slight crease, which is visible in the light. The others are pretty clean. Let me know what you think.

IMG_20240308_194904356.jpg

My goal is to continue take a huge dent in my Bowman's Best Quest. Here is my issue: each year Bowman's Best comes out and I fall that much further behind, plus each year they add 200 cards to the overall set (usually an additional color - 2020 year had 1585 cards; 2021 1814 cards; 2022 2064 cards and 2023 2224 cards.)
In essence each year I fall behind by 2200 cards. So my goal is to get 200 Bowman's Best cards (that I need) per month so I can stay barely ahead of the next year.

Bill