Live Break! Busting a Case of 2008 Bowman Chrome Baseball!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaddie84

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I picked this up for pretty cheap on Blowout entering the NCAA bracket prize pool promo. Most everything will be available FT or FS for wants in my sig.

Base, Prospects, RCs and Vet Refractors:
Too many to list. I'm willing to put together lots for anyone interested.

Other:
Kosuke Fukudome Japan No Sig SP :)
2x Expired Redemptions of Jake McGee :(

Rookie Refractors:
Jed Lowrie
Sean Rodriguez
Greg Smith
Chin-Lung Hu
Masahide Kobayashi

Prospect Refractors /500:
Luis De La Cruz
Jhoulys Chacin
Sergio Morales
Steve Garrison

XFractors /250:
Phil Hughes
Dan Haren
Mike Lowell
Jered Weaver
Miguel Tejada
Alberto Gonzalez RC
Mitch Canham Prospect
Joe Mahoney Prospect
Justin Henry Prospect
Darwin Barney Prospect

Blue Refractors /150:
Brandon Phillips
Phil Hughes
Zack Greinke
Scott Rolen
Robinzon Diaz RC
Eric Barrett Prospect
Vin Mazzaro Prospect

Gold Refractors /50:
Orlando Hernandez
Brandon Phillips

Prospect Autos:
Jordan Schafer :)
John Jaso
Henry Rodriguez
Austin Jackson :)
Lars Anderson :) - Traded
Matt Green
Andrew Brackman Refractor
Mitch Boggs Refractor
Josh Kreuzer Blue Refractor
Judovicus Van Mil Blue Refractor

Thanks for the look!
-Chad

Last edited:
I'm looking for Daniel bard, Ryan kalish, and Lars Anderson autos out of this set. Any help would be great.

That being said, good luck on the break!!!

Matt

Let me know if you hit anything of Chipper other than the base card or the regular refractor.

I'm looking for Daniel bard, Ryan kalish, and Lars Anderson autos out of this set. Any help would be great.

That being said, good luck on the break!!!

Matt

Good luck with your break - would be interested in any Phil Hughes or Joba Chamberlain that you pull.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out and set them aside if I pull them. I'll probably be starting the break in about 30 minutes. -Chad

Thanks chad!! I won't be able to see your results in chat because its not loading on my phone. So just lmk. Thanks again

Matt

Thanks chad!! I won't be able to see your results in chat because its not loading on my phone. So just lmk. Thanks again

Matt
Sounds good Matt. I'll probably post a summary every few boxes if there are any "bigger" hits.

-Chad

Pm sent chad.
Heading to bed soon so you might not get reply till the AM.

Thanks Matt

Can you check my site and see if you can use anything for the Darwin Barney xfractor? And if you had the regular Barney too?

Can you check my site and see if you can use anything for the Darwin Barney xfractor? And if you had the regular Barney too?

Hi. I didn't spot anything I needed for the Barney XFractor. Sorry. I did find the Regular Barney prospect chrome card. I can send you this as a freebie PWE-style if you'd like.

I noticed from your site that you're both a Cubs and Vikings fan? You sure are a glutton for punishment :D.

-Chad

Posted trade! Thanks!

What are you going to do about the redemptions? I bought a box of 04 bowman draft last summer and got 2 redemptions in it. I haven't contacted topps or anything.

I could use some Jesus Montero BDPP86...Thanks! Rob

PS Sorry if someone already asked, I didn't read the entire thread...

Posted trade! Thanks!

What are you going to do about the redemptions? I bought a box of 04 bowman draft last summer and got 2 redemptions in it. I haven't contacted topps or anything.

The redemptions are worthless. There's no chance at a replacement anymore. I'll confirm the trade. Thanks! -Chad

I could use some Jesus Montero BDPP86...Thanks! Rob

PS Sorry if someone already asked, I didn't read the entire thread...

Hey Rob,

No luck. I think the low numbers came out of regular Bowman.

-Chad