Looking for 1982 Donruss Alan Trammell variation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interesting, I never knew this existed. If Beckett had recognized it I would have been looking for this myself a long time ago...any idea how rare it is?

Not too much rarer, I would think. I cannot find much info, but apparently there are quite a few from this set with the corner variation (sigh). Beckett has pretty well ignored the late 80's-mid 90's when it comes to strange variations noticed later. I stumbled across it somewhere a few months back. Still looking for one. Seen a few on eBay, but would rather trade for one if possible.

I ran into that when I was collecting Bonds at the time. I have most of the variations. It was fun trying to get them. The cards from the factory sets were the hardest. I'm not sure that I have any Trammell. Maybe a DK because I collected them as well. I'll look. Butch

I ran into that when I was collecting Bonds at the time. I have most of the variations. It was fun trying to get them. The cards from the factory sets were the hardest. I'm not sure that I have any Trammell. Maybe a DK because I collected them as well. I'll look. Butch

If you are referring to an 88 DK variation, lmk, because I do not know if one exists.

I have two of the DK cards and they are both the same. Can't help there. Did notice that on the '82 DK checklist there are two versions. One with Trammel and the other with Trammell. Doesn't mean much if you don't collect the checklists. I'll keep an eye out for other variations. I know Bonds has a ton of them. Butch
Thanks Butch.

Thanks for checking Butch. <SIGH> Might just break down and open a factory set to look...

Contemplating the checklists...that might be a bit too far though on PC though. Bad enough I added a few more today to the list...

Did you find the variations listed for the other Donruss years?? Butch
Thanks for checking Butch. <SIGH> Might just break down and open a factory set to look...

Contemplating the checklists...that might be a bit too far though on PC though. Bad enough I added a few more today to the list...