Looking for another Red Sox Team Collector to trade with.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ct Sox Fan

Prospect
I belong to a Team Collector group on another site. Folks in the group mail me Red Sox cards and I send them cards from the teams they collect. As I have been in this group for 5+ years, I naturally accumulate thousands of doubles. I also participate in case breaks when I can pick the Red Sox. But as time goes on, I also run out of cards to send and can't always be buying boxes to replenish my supply.

I currently trade with a respected member of this site, Scottzoe. He can attest for my reputation and the quality of our transactions. I try to send Scott a copy of all the new stuff I get or the inserts that he might need. But I still have tons of extras left that I would like to get to a Red Sox collector to trade with. All I ask is you send back an equal number of cards from teams that are in my group that I can pass along to my group.

I can do any size transaction that you want. As small as a few team bags in a bubble mailer up to an 800 count box. I do have some extra auto's that would be a tough sell on eBay, as well as inserts that Scott already has. But the vast majority of what I have is base cards from all years (some from the 70's to the present). I would only expect base cards in return, but if you has some low end inserts to send, I am sure the guys & gals would love them too!

If you have any questions, send me a message or email, or post in this thread. If you are interested, I can list some of the teams I am looking for. Thanks.

Wayne

Wayne
I have star players of each team already broken down by team mostly 2006 and newer, about 500 or so cards. I would love to trade off these cards for low end cards of Jeter, mantle and Nolan Ryan cards. They consist of base and inserts. IS that a possibility? A listing can be provided. I live in Rocky Hill, ct. lmk Thanks jim

I belong to a Team Collector group on another site. Folks in the group mail me Red Sox cards and I send them cards from the teams they collect. As I have been in this group for 5+ years, I naturally accumulate thousands of doubles. I also participate in case breaks when I can pick the Red Sox. But as time goes on, I also run out of cards to send and can't always be buying boxes to replenish my supply.

I currently trade with a respected member of this site, Scottzoe. He can attest for my reputation and the quality of our transactions. I try to send Scott a copy of all the new stuff I get or the inserts that he might need. But I still have tons of extras left that I would like to get to a Red Sox collector to trade with. All I ask is you send back an equal number of cards from teams that are in my group that I can pass along to my group.

I can do any size transaction that you want. As small as a few team bags in a bubble mailer up to an 800 count box. I do have some extra auto's that would be a tough sell on eBay, as well as inserts that Scott already has. But the vast majority of what I have is base cards from all years (some from the 70's to the present). I would only expect base cards in return, but if you has some low end inserts to send, I am sure the guys & gals would love them too!

If you have any questions, send me a message or email, or post in this thread. If you are interested, I can list some of the teams I am looking for. Thanks.

Wayne

Jim,
Thanks for the reply. I really don't have those guys to trade. I have 2000+ Red Sox cards I am looking to trade for other teams to send off to fellow team collectors.

Good to see another collector from CT here. I am in Southington. Do you have a local shop that you visit? I would love any recommendations. I did visit Omni cards in Wethersfield a few times.

Wayne

Wayne
what years are the red sox? Are there stars included?. I could trade for a portion of the Red Sox using my multiple teams I have. My lot consists of about 400 cards valued at $700. Again just stars are included, no commons. I could send you a listing but I would like comparible cards in return. lmk if interested. Omni is where I shop. lmk Thanks jim
Jim,
Thanks for the reply. I really don't have those guys to trade. I have 2000+ Red Sox cards I am looking to trade for other teams to send off to fellow team collectors.

Good to see another collector from CT here. I am in Southington. Do you have a local shop that you visit? I would love any recommendations. I did visit Omni cards in Wethersfield a few times.

Wayne

Jim,
There are Red Sox stars in there for sure. Yaz, Big Papi, Rice, Lynn, Evans, Pedroia, etc... There are some inserts, but I send most of those off to Scottzoe. I think there is a few low end auto's I have doubles of too. As for what I get in return, it does not have to be stars. My team collector group appreciates the base cards just as much as star cards!

If you want, I can send you off a box and you can see what is in there and then return the favor? I notice in your signature you are looking for commons from 2009 to present. I can certainly focus on those years as I have a ton of doubles from that time frame. I work up in Windsor, so my travels takes me down 84 (or I use back roads) to get to Southington. But if you would prefer to meet up to swap, I can maybe meet up some weekend morning or after work one evening.

Wayne
I will send you a listing of team sets I have to trade in a few days after I close out a few trades. I want to be accurate. Regarding the commons, I can use everything from those years except football. For every 500 you send I offer $8 in trade from my inventory. So let me know how many commons you want to trade and I can send you my traders for selection. I think it would make sense as you suggested to meet to save on your mailing costs. I'll wait to hear back. Thanks jim

Jim,
There are Red Sox stars in there for sure. Yaz, Big Papi, Rice, Lynn, Evans, Pedroia, etc... There are some inserts, but I send most of those off to Scottzoe. I think there is a few low end auto's I have doubles of too. As for what I get in return, it does not have to be stars. My team collector group appreciates the base cards just as much as star cards!

If you want, I can send you off a box and you can see what is in there and then return the favor? I notice in your signature you are looking for commons from 2009 to present. I can certainly focus on those years as I have a ton of doubles from that time frame. I work up in Windsor, so my travels takes me down 84 (or I use back roads) to get to Southington. But if you would prefer to meet up to swap, I can maybe meet up some weekend morning or after work one evening.