Looking for complete sets!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Here is a start, have many more

99 Ultra FB 1-300, plus Over the Top subset
96 UD SP FB 1-188 (have 2)
93 UD SP FB 1-270, plus SP All-Pro AP1-AP15 subset
95 UD SP FB 1-200, plus All Pro Set 1-20, plus Holoviews 1-40
95 Bowman FB 1-357, plus Expansion Gold Foil 221-247, plus 1st Round stamped
02 Topps Gallery FB 1-200

As far as collecting, I am working on Baseball sets 1957-63. My list is short, and hard to hit (mostly big names and high numbers). I also collect my local favorite teams - KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Kansas Jayhawks. Mostly vintage, stars, rookies, autos. Could also sell very reasonably, but postage could be high due to weight.

As far as collecting, I am working on Baseball sets 1957-63. My list is short, and hard to hit (mostly big names and high numbers). I also collect my local favorite teams - KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Kansas Jayhawks. Mostly vintage, stars, rookies, autos. Could also sell very reasonably, but postage could be high due to weight.

GM...I have very little Kansas stuff. If you are generally looking for vintage, rookies and autos I can certainly get you other cards, but trying to wind down my trade box and focus on higher end items...let me know what else you may be able to use thanks

Have a George Brett Collection RC's thru 1990's..Game used
and several Auto's.. Not breaking it up for cherry pickers as
I'm 83 and no time to break it up..Spent some 20+ years on it
and all cards are rather nice. Also, have Team cards KC by
themselves.. Email for list if serious about buying outright:
[email protected]