Looking for Cowboys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TC84

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Looking for Gold Parallels, Autos, Rookies, Low Numbered, Multi-Colored Patches, Rare 90s Cards...
Don't have to be superstars or current players, but really looking for: Irvin, Aikman, Emmitt, Witten, Ware. Thanks for the look!
TC

If it's in mint condition set it aside please. Those oversized cards can be hard to protect. Thanks!
TC

It is mint and I'm going to hold off mailing it to you in case I have more oversized cards for you. I'd want to mail them all at once because of damage potential in transit.

I also have Deion and Moose Johnston from that same set.

I also found another partial oversized set called Pacific Gridiron Gems. It has Aikman and Emmitt and one other Cowboy in it that I can't recall. I'm not sure it f I want to trade any from this partial set as I have 40 of the 50. There is no Irvin included in that set.

Last edited:
I'll trade for Deion and Moose for sure! If it's not Irvin with Aikman and Emmitt it's probably Moose or Novacek. I understand not wanting to let it go.