looking for lamichael james, patrick willis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you need or want a 2012 topps finest LaMichael James Rookie Card? I bought a pack for the heck of it and that was the best card in the pack hahahahaha. Pm me if u want it.

Trains can use them ill have to look and see what i got

Dan ill start looking to see what i got for you being a niners fan and hating cowboys i probably dont have tons of their stuff

Mariner pm sent

hebo i know i have a few gordon rc's and the starling usa card, dont know about the rest. have a kila k auto also.

Hebo i think i have masterpieces rc and a goudey rc might have a ud rc will have to look and let you know tomorrow and i know i have the 10 bowman prospect chrome usa card of starling ill let you know tomorrow thanks

Gea very interested let me know whatyou need for it i listed my baseball g/u in a recent thread u might see something their, still have to list my football and basketball thanks

lmk what you can do on the L.James Refractor? I like the Starling and Gordon rookies also any Hosmer or Moose rookies, Also Chiefs and Randy Moss stuff lmk

thanks
Heath

Hebo able to find
07 goudey gordon rc
07 masterpieces gordon rc
10 b chrome prospects 117 wil meyers
and the starling chrome usa card
And i dont have a clue moose is other then skowron. so let me know if anybof these will work

Last edited:
Would do it for the Myers, interested in the others do u collect oregon allumni? I have some Stewarts. We can do the Myers for James now tho?

ill send you all of them if you want, and when you find something of my interests you can send me a couple cards later, and i dont do much of oregon except james.

That sounds good I can send some Willis cards I know I have some Starquest cards of him from 08, a rookie or 2 of him, a few inserts as well im positive. just have to get the info to u

just checking back what yah had of Cowboys also like Jeter Rc and inserts and Griffey JR rc and inserts

will post the list tonigjht

hebo confirmed will be sent tom.

daniel not much on cowboys like i mentioned , i do have these though
94 ted williams the campaign jeter rc
94 ud top prospects jeter
93 topps rc jeter x3
92 classic jeter rc
07 ud triple play

and right close are these griffey's
03 bazooka comic strip
07 ud griffey chronicles
07 ud triple play