Looking for low end cards of Trout, Bryant, Rizzo, Freeman, Swanson, Judge, Hank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardcollector13

Bench Warmer
I will trade 3-5 cards from the team of your choice for every 1 insert/low end. Don't care what what the card is as long as it's licensed. Cards I send will be mainly inserts and low end refractors. If you are interested, let me know how many cards have and I will see what I have. I will include some base for free for anyone that has 5 or more FT. I am not looking for anything high end, just want to make trades and move what I have.

I will trade 3-5 cards from the team of your choice for every 1 insert/low end. Don't care what what the card is as long as it's licensed. Cards I send will be mainly inserts and low end refractors. If you are interested, let me know how many cards have and I will see what I have. I will include some base for free for anyone that has 5 or more FT. I am not looking for anything high end, just want to make trades and move what I have.
Do you trade Freeman dupes? Have any Chipper? I'm looking for any Chipper I don't have and always adding Freeman to my PC.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk