Looking for Nolan Ryan, Mookie Betts, Braves Prospects + others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdthakid36

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for any Nolan Ryan's I need, Mookie Betts that Colby needs...and he's also looking for Braves Prospects from the past few years (Michael Harris, Drew Waters, Kyle Wright...etc...random wants), and I collect JJ Redick in basketball + basketball cards of players in Duke uniforms (except Jalen Johnson...he's a quitter). Let me know what you're looking for in return...PWE trades welcome! Thanks,

Josh

2020 Bowman Chrome Sapphire Prospects #BCP5 Cristian Pache
2020 Bowman Chrome Sapphire Prospects #BCP2 Drew Waters

Any interest? They book $30 and $20. Chris

Would you do the Drew Waters for the following:

Isaac Paredes 2021 Diamond Kings Artist Proof Blue 43 $5.00 (Price updated)
Isaac Paredes 2021 Topps Chrome Aqua Wave Refractors 66 061/199 $12.00 (Price updated)
Shane McClanahan 2021 Topps Chrome Refractors 23 $1.50
Shane McClanahan 2021 Stadium Club Red Foil 170 $1.50

Looking to trade for any Nolan Ryan's I need, Mookie Betts that Colby needs...and he's also looking for Braves Prospects from the past few years (Michael Harris, Drew Waters, Kyle Wright...etc...random wants), and I collect JJ Redick in basketball + basketball cards of players in Duke uniforms (except Jalen Johnson...he's a quitter). Let me know what you're looking for in return...PWE trades welcome! Thanks,

Josh
Just relied regarding Howard...Have some Wright and Harris stuff out of bowman chrome draft rookies. Don

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps