Looking for one last 1991 score card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
LOOKING FOR THIS LAST CARD

1991 Score
#352 Scott Chiamparino ERR/Bats left

ANYBODY HAVE THIS CARD OR HAVE ANY INFO ON IT...CAN'T SEEM TO LOCATE ONE

Last edited by a moderator:
LOOKING FOR THIS LAST CARD

1991 Score
#352 Scott Chiamparino ERR/Bats left

ANYBODY HAVE THIS CARD OR HAVE ANY INFO ON IT...CAN'T SEEM TO LOCATE ONE

Hey Robert, I probably have more 1991 Score cards than anybody on this earth and I do not have one. But when you see a bunch of this stuff at a flea market it is hard to look through all this junk just for one card. Your best bet may be to contact someone on Sportlots and ask for that specific card.

Have you tried the trading card database? It shows a lot of people with that card. I know you can message the person who actually submitted the picture of the card.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Yes, I actually used to have one.

I guess I need to find one then, I can't bring myself to complete the set unless I have that card
Thanks for the info
Robert

Hey Robert, I probably have more 1991 Score cards than anybody on this earth and I do not have one. But when you see a bunch of this stuff at a flea market it is hard to look through all this junk just for one card. Your best bet may be to contact someone on Sportlots and ask for that specific card.

Good idea...I will do that
Thanks Bryon
Robert

Have you tried the trading card database? It shows a lot of people with that card. I know you can message the person who actually submitted the picture of the card.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Very nice there are about four people that have one for trade or sale
Thanks a bunch for the info
Robert