Looking for these 2014 topps series 1 mini's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rega311

Prospect
Need these 2014 Series 1 mini's. Prefer to trade for them.

89 MINIs
TM-12 - Lee Smith

Everything in my sig is available.

Thanks

I have
2014 Topps Mini 27 Ripken BV $5

I need in trade
2014 Topps Gold 213 241
2014 Topps base 331
Total BV $5

plmk if you want to trade, Stacy

I have # 1 Yasiel Puig. I have three different threads on here with my wants in all three sports Let me know if you can hit something and if so we can go from there
Thanks
Chief

I have # 1 Yasiel Puig. I have three different threads on here with my wants in all three sports Let me know if you can hit something and if so we can go from there
Thanks
Chief

Unfortunately I don't have any football or basketball. And it didn't look like I had any of your needs on you baseball thread. I have lots of stuff in my sig if anything should catch your eye.

Unfortunately I don't have any football or basketball. And it didn't look like I had any of your needs on you baseball thread. I have lots of stuff in my sig if anything should catch your eye.

How about one of these cards
1960 Topps # 340 Harvey Haddix
1960 Topps # 453 Vern Law
Let me know
Thanks
Chief

I have another deal pending for the golds. Still waiting to hear back from the guy. Will let you know. Thanks

I have the clemente Mini. I could use these from your trade list. Thanks Billy

POWER PLAYERS (Unused)
PP-64 - Jordan Zimmerman - Nationals

2013 A&G 285 - Jose Fernandez - Marlins

I may have the Bundy across the years card if you still need it.

Last edited:
I still need the bundy. Let mw know if you have it and I'd both for the mini and the bundy. Thanks

I have the clemente Mini. I could use these from your trade list. Thanks Billy

POWER PLAYERS (Unused)
PP-64 - Jordan Zimmerman - Nationals

2013 A&G 285 - Jose Fernandez - Marlins

I may have the Bundy across the years card if you still need it.