looking for Vikings - AP, Ponder, Harvin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a 2012 Topps Chrome on card auto of Greg Childs, Rookie, an AP x-fractor, and a 2010 Topps chrome purple refractor of Harvin /555 if interested....I can check your lists and also let you know. I can use players in my sig even from regular Topps football (your link).

Thanks,
Diane

Last edited:
Would be interested in the Harvin/555 and possibly the AP X-fractor. I will take a look for your football wants and let me know what you would be interested in from my 2012 football. Thanks.

I have a 2012 Topps Chrome on card auto of Greg Childs, Rookie, an AP x-fractor, and a 2010 Topps chrome purple refractor of Harvin /555 if interested....I can check your lists and also let you know. I can use players in my sig even from regular Topps football (your link).

Thanks,
Diane

Hi ya...I would be interested in these....

Paramount pairs (pa-xx):
Br Blackmon/Richardson
Fj Fitzpatrick/Johnson.....If it's Calvin
Lg luck/griffin

Thanks and lmk...

Unfortunately the Fitzpatrick/Johnson is Stevie Johnson w/ Buffalo.

Did however find these (if you are intersted):
2009 Topps Football Stars #37 Matthew Stafford
2010 Topps 52 Bowman #52B-42 Calvin Johnson

Let me know if any combo of the cards I have will work for the harvin /555 and/or AP Xfractor.

Thanks.

Hi ya...I would be interested in these....

Paramount pairs (pa-xx):
Br Blackmon/Richardson
Fj Fitzpatrick/Johnson.....If it's Calvin
Lg luck/griffin

Thanks and lmk...